Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2000 pass?

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    If I can get EVERYONE to PMME your Mailing info I will create a master list to go by and will have a takes and puts list as well.
    The order of pass will be posted by tonight.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Sounds awesome. Can't wait to get this thing rolling! Thanks for hosting, and for being such an awesome BOTL and forum member!
  • BigT06:
    Sounds awesome. Can't wait to get this thing rolling! Thanks for hosting, and for being such an awesome BOTL and forum member!
    +1 - this pass is going to be awesome
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    lcpleel:
    If I can get EVERYONE to PMME your Mailing info I will create a master list to go by and will have a takes and puts list as well.
    The order of pass will be posted by tonight.
    PM Sent, very good idea for a pass...looking forward to it!
    I'm hoping to get my startup stick posted by later today to give an idea of what each box will have contained. Will post updates as the day passes.
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    pm sent Mr. Lee...This is my first pass...Thanx for bending the rules for us whiners..............
    spindrift:
    pm sent Mr. Lee...This is my first pass...Thanx for bending the rules for us whiners..............
    Just for you. Just for you... lol
    So Ive had a few question on what the HTF Premiums would be and I was thinking something along the lines of -
    Montecristo Museum Edition Super Bowl XLIV,
    Griffin's XXI 2005 Special Edition,
    Opus X from 2003,
    Davidoff 2011 LTD,
    and like a Casa Fuente Lancero from 08
    Just some things to throw out there but if someone doesnt think they fall in the catagory for HTF Premium please let me know and ill switch them out.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    PM to you
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Thanks, Isaac! PM to you.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    So Ive had a few question on what the HTF Premiums would be and I was thinking something along the lines of -
    Opus X from 2003,
    Davidoff 2011 LTD,
    Just some things to throw out there but if someone doesnt think they fall in the catagory for HTF Premium please let me know and ill switch them out.
    I don't have anything like that in my humidor. Before you set this thing in motion can we get an acceptable list of sticks. I don't mean to be a pain but I am just a regular everyday Joe and don't have the high end stuff like a lot here do.

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:
    Opus X from 2003,
    Davidoff 2011 LTD,
    I don't have anything like that in my humidor. Before you set this thing in motion can we get an acceptable list of sticks. I don't mean to be a pain but I am just a regular everyday Joe and don't have the high end stuff like a lot here do.

I agree with you Mike, I plan on not even opening up #1. I pretty sure I have what it takes for #2 and #3 so its all good. Thanks for the pass Icpleel, PM sent my friend!
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:
    Opus X from 2003,
    Davidoff 2011 LTD,

Hahahaha, Mike. I was thinking the same thing. I have never even heard of some of those, lol.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe #1 should go but anyone that doesnt have anything that would be comparable just dont trade on that one go to #2 and #3,lol , and issac i would make sure you agree with the trade on #1 before its said and done and on to the next bork
    jj20030:
    maybe #1 should go but anyone that doesnt have anything that would be comparable just dont trade on that one go to #2 and #3,lol
    So if I don't have anything in #1 or #2 I can just trade 4 sticks from #3.....works for me

• 415415 Posts: 951
    MTuccelli:
    jj20030:
    maybe #1 should go but anyone that doesnt have anything that would be comparable just dont trade on that one go to #2 and #3,lol
    So if I don't have anything in #1 or #2 I can just trade 4 sticks from #3.....works for me

hmmm........ nothing from #1 or #2??????? guess ill have to fix that for you.
    415:
    MTuccelli:
    jj20030:

RIGHT ON!
    415:
    MTuccelli:
    jj20030:

That's the reason for this pass for me. I could get an idea of what people like and don't like. What people have don't have. Mike don't worry you'll wind up with enough ones and twos.
    415:
    MTuccelli:
    jj20030:

If anyone can Kevin can
    my question above was nothing more then me asking what is acceptable after reading JJ post. i in no way was fishing for sticks. I have a #1 stashed away for a pass like yours

MTuccelli:
    my question above was nothing more then me asking what is acceptable after reading JJ post. i in no way was fishing for sticks. I have a #1 stashed away for a pass like yours

lol. well ive been meaning to bomb you for months now, just wasnt sure what to send.
    415:
    MTuccelli:

lol. well ive been meaning to bomb you for months now, just wasnt sure what to send.
    Why would you want to bomb me?

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    415:
    MTuccelli:

It's the Voices!!!!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    jj20030:

I'm in the sane boat!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    The Kid:
    MTuccelli:
    415:
    MTuccelli:

It's the Voices!!!!
    so you hear the voices too?

MTuccelli, why would i want to bomb you??? its been months but i have not forgotten the bomb you sent me over the summer
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Isaac, I definitely don't have a number 1 and not sure what your idea of a number 2 is. Will that be a problem sir?
    james40:
    Isaac, I definitely don't have a number 1 and not sure what your idea of a number 2 is. Will that be a problem sir?
    Not a problem. I'm actually thinking of switching things around now because the #1 box seems to be a problem.
  • TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    lcpleel:
    james40:
    Not a problem. I'm actually thinking of switching things around now because the #1 box seems to be a problem.
    Same boat here I can do 2 and 3 but not 1 I just figured though I would leave that one alone and just pass it on to the next person.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    dbeckom:
    MTuccelli:
    jj20030:

I'm in the sane boat!
    Edit: My bad Dbeckom.
    The Kid:
    MTuccelli:
    415:
    MTuccelli:

It's the Voices!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrLGTfz3REY&feature=related