Home Non Cigar Related
Options

What's for dinner?

Comments

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Made some brown rice with shrimp and sweet corn. I boil the rice in chicken broth to give it extra flavor and cook the shrimp in a little butter with some parmesan cheese and some of the hot salt I got from spindrift.. I mixed everything together and then added some of the smart ass hot sauce I got from Spindrift too and it was awesome. I've made this before but it was definitely better with the hot salt and hot sauce.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds good Jimmyv never heard of hot salt before. Had to settle for captain D's tonight, it'll do in a pinch but I'd rather have some good Cajun grilled catfish.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That guilty feeling after you stole something, that dirty feeling after using a gas station restroom, that nauseating feeling after sprinting a quarter mile, is how I feel right now. (I had McDonald's for dinner)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Dinner was the same as lunch Talapia mixed into rice noodles with soy, olive oils, roasted garlic, garlic salt and broccoli or green onions. I have been reducing my gluten intake so less bread/pasta. In fact my wife had me make her a bowl of the rice pasta tonight.
  • Options
    dowjr1:
    Dinner was the same as lunch Talapia mixed into rice noodles with soy, olive oils, roasted garlic, garlic salt and broccoli or green onions. I have been reducing my gluten intake so less bread/pasta. In fact my wife had me make her a bowl of the rice pasta tonight.
    That sounds pretty last few days have been hectic so been doing the fast food thing. Ugh that gets old fast.
  • Options
    Spaghetti and meatballs yum yum.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Homemade chicken noodle soup with homemade bread on a grilled cheese and ham sandwich! Its meals like this that make you fat! Dinner
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    Homemade chicken noodle soup with homemade bread on a grilled cheese and ham sandwich! Its meals like this that make you fat! Dinner
    Being skinny is overrated..Looks good!
  • Options
    Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    Smoked Ribs
    Steak
    Baked Beans
    and Spicey Mushroom Shrimp
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Un_Sub:
    Smoked Ribs
    Steak
    Baked Beans
    DAMBIT SON, LICKING MY SCREEN!
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    My wife's Chicken Fried Steak with mashed potato's, gravy, corn on the cob and homemade rolls.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    The Kid:
    DSWarmack:
    Being skinny is overrated..Looks good!
    it was actually PERFECT! Hit the spot!
  • Options
    jj20030:
    Un_Sub:
    Smoked Ribs
    Steak
    Baked Beans
    Man those ribs look good. I'm on the boat so I'm stuck with whatever the guys can come up with. Did have fried fish and shrimp today.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    jj20030:
    Un_Sub:
    Smoked Ribs
    Steak
    Baked Beans
    Man those ribs look good. I'm on the boat so I'm stuck with whatever the guys can come up with. Did have fried fish and shrimp today.
    This really my kinda meal...put some garlic bake potatoes in some foil and this is done....
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tonight fresh fried oysters, french fries and flounder fish tacos
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jj20030:
    dang doood. no invite?
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    jj20030:
    dang doood. no invite?
    Never tried fried oysters. But I love them smoked. Today's steak day on the boat, so it's steak and ribs for dinner.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Steak and Fries with plenty of Ketchup ... and some Fat Tire ( Buurrrpppp ! )
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    Damn dude, that's money right there! I'm the kinda guy that if it swims, crawls or sits at the bottom of the ocean I'll pretty much eat it.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I like this thread because I enjoy good meal and also love to cook. Tonight I had a Thai dinner- Green curry shrimp, Chicken salad(Lab Kai) with Jasmin rice, dessert Almond Roca. My mother-in-law always supply these from Seattle. I had a Romeo Julieta Wide Churchill with port wine.
  • Options
    Made some good ribs yesterday. Wish we'd have had 1 more slab though 2 just don't go around good to 10 guys.
  • Options
    well, today it's what's for breakfast, I took the left over ribeye steaks from the bbq and cut it up, cooked it in olive oil with onion and made a Frittata out of it.!!! Dayum, it's good!
  • Options
    Un_Sub:
    well, today it's what's for breakfast, I took the left over ribeye steaks from the bbq and cut it up, cooked it in olive oil with onion and made a Frittata out of it.!!! Dayum, it's good!
    That does look good. Better than the frozen bean and cheese burrito I had for breakfast.
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    Un_Sub:
    That does look good. Better than the frozen bean and cheese burrito I had for breakfast.

Frittatas are the ***!!!
  • Options
    Tonight it's BBQ chicken, homemade sausage, Baked Potatoes and corn
  • Options
    That do look good. We had one of our faves last night, chicken Korma with naab bread. Tonight I'm fixin hibachi chicken and shrimp with fried rice.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Rhamlin:
    That do look good. We had one of our faves last night, chicken Korma with naab bread. Tonight I'm fixin hibachi chicken and shrimp with fried rice.
    Am thinking of doing something with shrimp n pasta tonight.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Rhamlin:
    Am thinking of doing something with shrimp n pasta tonight.

if you want I can send you a pm on how to make Spaghetti Aglio E Olio...it's just evoo,spaghetti,add the shrimp and some spices, serve with french bread and wine
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Smoking a pork butt in the egg! Started it about 4:30 this morning, should be good.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Beef Lo Mein