Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

EAST COAST Vs. WEST COAST ***GOOD NIGHT***

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone have a list of brothers from East and West Coast still in the game without being blown up yet? I know it is possible for everyone to just read back through, but figured someone may have a list already without having to go back through. Thanks ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Does anyone have a list of brothers from East and West Coast still in the game without being blown up yet? I know it is possible for everyone to just read back through, but figured someone may have a list already without having to go back through. Thanks ;)
    Brett, the original list in the first post is updated with each hit by DD.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killer thanks Tony ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Bumpdizzleydoozle
  • Options
    Is the West Coast dead? Did the East Coast win? I'll assume "yes" for both questions! I could have just said "Bump", but that doesn't involve any trash talking.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Is the West Coast dead? Did the East Coast win? I'll assume "yes" for both questions! I could have just said "Bump", but that doesn't involve any trash talking.
    Pinkies never had a chance!!! LMAO
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    We ain't dead. I haven't been hit yet.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    dennys. not to play 'what ifs' but if I was a part of this game and was an east coastie (yuck), I would absolutely tear you up kind sir
  • Options
    I'm confused..which side has the bomb? It's like hot potato with an invisible potato.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    PM to you Marker
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Very sorry fellas. I forgot I had this until I saw DD send me a PM on it. Got it out today. DD has the delivery number in his inbox.

Sorry again. This delay should not have happened.
  • Options
    scarlin:
    My money is on Sleeve.
    +1
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Guys, I am very disappointed this game has stalled like this and I appologize to all those who have kept this thing moving and made it until now a fun "game". Anyone remaining please, get this pkg out and match your target with the first page of this thread for participants...Game is now being put back on track and hopefully we can finish this up smoothly. I am out of the country tomorrow and will have limited internet access. I look forward to seeing the bodies from the mass destruction....back on Aug 10...
  • Options
    Sucks that this has stalled. It was such a good game and was looking forward to hit someone
  • Options
    It shipped out a couple days ago, so I imagine someone is going to get blown the eff up tomorrow.
  • Options
    It was delivered August 1st (Wednesday) according to DC#.
  • Options
    Marker:
    It was delivered August 1st (Wednesday) according to DC#.
    Hint to the location?
  • Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    BOOM. En route.
  • Options
    jasonusa1:
    BOOM. En route.
    Jason, does this mean you received the bomb from Marker?
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    jasonusa1:
    BOOM. En route.
    I'd say that's a possibility.
  • Options
    jasonusa1:
    SleevePlz:
    jasonusa1:
    BOOM. En route.
    I'd say that's a possibility.
    Well, pics or it didn't happen.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Yes, this has dragged, gentlemen. Its' not like you didn't know it was coming. Move along little doggies!
  • Options
    beatnic:
    Yes, this has dragged, gentlemen. Its' not like you didn't know it was coming. Move along little doggies!
    Actually, no, I did not know it was coming. And I do believe I said it was already en route - in the mail today. I won't be able to post what I received until Monday - and I will.
  • Options
    jasonusa1:
    beatnic:
    Actually, no, I did not know it was coming. And I do believe I said it was already en route - in the mail today. I won't be able to post what I received until Monday - and I will.
    Not you, specifically, just the game. But you now know its coming and my point is that you should be ready to return serve, so to speak.
  • Options
    I use "you" loosely.
  • Options
    beatnic:
    I use "you" loosely.
    Yea I blame myself. I have yet to put a picture up this entire game or get my end out! Screw me!
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay with the pic, here is the slap that I got from Marker. Should see the next land tomorrow.

• Options
    Nice hit Marker! Looking forward to seeing which Pinkie gets blown up by Jason.
  • Options
    You had nothing in your bio Jason so I had to send a bunch of good stuff. I hope you like it.
  • Options
    Marker:
    You had nothing in your bio Jason so I had to send a bunch of good stuff. I hope you like it.
    Good indeed. This was perfect. Thanks buddy.