Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

EAST COAST Vs. WEST COAST ***GOOD NIGHT***

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry had some health issues that has kept me out of commission but target has been acquired and is headed out to destroy today ;) DC# to be posted as soon as I'm back from the PO
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    No DC, not supposed to track.:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I would say that we all know where this one is going, but with all the hiccups this game has had, I'm not so sure! Lol. On the bright side, there is only one west coaster left for me to bomb next and it is the person I was hoping would be available when my number was called. Yeah, that's right. I'm talking to you, Canuck! You asked me about a cigar months ago and I have been waiting for a reason to bomb you with it!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    I would say that we all know where this one is going, but with all the hiccups this game has had, I'm not so sure! Lol. On the bright side, there is only one west coaster left for me to bomb next and it is the person I was hoping would be available when my number was called. Yeah, that's right. I'm talking to you, Canuck! You asked me about a cigar months ago and I have been waiting for a reason to bomb you with it!
    yeah just seen tony, haha, poor Doug!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    yeah just seen tony, haha, poor Doug!
    He set himself up for this one. I'm glad you got him, Sleeve. Seek and destroy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I have a few questions as I prepare to take this little gang war international. First off, I need an address. Second, is there anything special I should do when sending cigars to the Great White North? Anything to avoid a long delay at customs? I haven't shipped to Canada before and would obviously like to avoid any possible hiccups.
  • Options
    Pm sent
  • Options
    Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    Hobby supplies ;)
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Make sure to send via USPS only, list as hobby supplies or candles with a value of $30...make sure the shipping doesnt cost more than the value that raises eyebrows...
  • Options
    Sorry for the silence, but this went out a few days ago and should land sooner rather than later :D Hope my victim enjoys... tried to make up for the minor delay, you'll know what I mean soon enough bwahahahaha!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Sorry for the silence, but this went out a few days ago and should land sooner rather than later :D Hope my victim enjoys... tried to make up for the minor delay, you'll know what I mean soon enough bwahahahaha!
    Aww crap. I think I might be afraid to come home from work tomorrow.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Aww crap. I think I might be afraid to come home from work tomorrow.
    What home....??

**Note to Poor Poor Victim... Clear out all women, children, and men with weak constitutions from the surrounding 1 mile radius. You've been warned.**
  • Options
    Funeral services for SleevePlz will be held tomorrow. He was killed in the latest escalation of gang warfare between the East and West Coast. He will be remembered for his short time on the cigar.com forums and possibly for the parting shot he launched just prior to being blown up by some Irishman. WTF Brett? This was just supposed to be a little gang violence, not WW3. Check this out, yo! IMAG0327 IMAG0328 Now that the United States has been completely destroyed by this needless violence, it's time to take this fight to our brothers up north! I'm coming for you!!!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Funeral services for SleevePlz will be held tomorrow. He was killed in the latest escalation of gang warfare between the East and West Coast. He will be remembered for his short time on the cigar.com forums and possibly for the parting shot he launched just prior to being blown up by some Irishman. WTF Brett? This was just supposed to be a little gang violence, not WW3. Check this out, yo! IMAG0327 IMAG0328 Now that the United States has been completely destroyed by this needless violence, it's time to take this fight to our brothers up north! I'm coming for you!!!
    Great hit, Brett....... Irish you are getting a little sloppy, this guy is obviously still breathing.......I would say that Brett Horse-c#cked you and left you for dead.....
  • Options
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    Great hit, Brett....... Irish you are getting a little sloppy, this guy is obviously still breathing.......I would say that Brett Horse-c#cked you and left you for dead.....
    BWAHAHAHAHA! Anthony I owed you brother.... needless to say I wanted to make a statement ;) Enjoy and if you have a couple Q's on a stick or two feel free to ask ;)
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    SleevePlz:
    What are the 5 with the green X bands?
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Brett is that guy that points to left field when he comes to bat, and then follows through. Awesome brother.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Brett is that guy that points to left field when he comes to bat, and then follows through. Awesome brother.
    LOL You are giving me way too much credit James, but thanks brother :)
  • Options
    lonewolf2011:
    SleevePlz:
    Smallllllll small boutique brand I am "sort of repping" called Roxor... I say sort of since I cant EVER get ahold of the owner and havent had a ton of interest in CO, but I enjoy them and they are pretty solid for a budget smoke :)
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    lonewolf2011:
    SleevePlz:
    Smallllllll small boutique brand I am "sort of repping" called Roxor... I say sort of since I cant EVER get ahold of the owner and havent had a ton of interest in CO, but I enjoy them and they are pretty solid for a budget smoke :)
    I'm actually really excited to try the Roxor. The cigar lounge closest to me has them in stock, but I haven't taken the time yet to try them. Hoping for good things! On another note, I didn't get home from work in time to get my package out today. It's all packed up and ready to go and I should be able to get it out tomorrow. I'll post the DC# since there is no mystery or suspense with this one. Western Canada is going down!!!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Bumping to first page...
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    Bumpssss
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I have received a package from sleeveplz. I attemtpted to get the pictures up but Webshots, the site I use to post pictures is going thru some changes and I can't figure it out right now. I will be going to photo bucket or other site to try to get these up.

I apologize to Sleeveplz for this delay but I want the pictures to do the talking for this one. I was ? am totally awestruck when I opened this one and saw the contents! Some legendary sticks in there that I NEVER even hoped to see, let alone have in my humi. WOW! I hope to have these up tonight. Until then I will say no more. Well except THANKS Sleeveplz, you rule!
  • Options
    laker1963:
    I have received a package from sleeveplz. I attemtpted to get the pictures up but Webshots, the site I use to post pictures is going thru some changes and I can't figure it out right now. I will be going to photo bucket or other site to try to get these up.

I apologize to Sleeveplz for this delay but I want the pictures to do the talking for this one. I was ? am totally awestruck when I opened this one and saw the contents! Some legendary sticks in there that I NEVER even hoped to see, let alone have in my humi. WOW! I hope to have these up tonight. Until then I will say no more. Well except THANKS Sleeveplz, you rule!
    I'm just glad they made it. I kept having nightmares about customs agents enjoying some fine smokes at your expense. Enjoy them brother!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Laker.
    You know what to do. End this with gusto!
  • Options

imageAn MB1 and 2 !!!! A Tat Monster, and every stick a killer stick. I am NOT one to let things sit for years and years in my humi, but I don't see how I could bring myself to smoke either of the MB's! There just too pretty. There are rumors of these still being available. The hunt is on for me. If I can secure a box of each of these I will. The MB 3 is still a favorite for me and I have read where the 1's and 2's are even better. These and the Cohiba 5 Maduro are the only sticks that I consider the Holy Grail of cigars. There were so many greaqt cigars in this package that I don't want to take away from any of the others. It is just that these two particular sticks filled a void for me that I never thought would get filler. It was like opening the best Christmas present ever as a kid... you know? THANKS Sleeveplz, this one was really special.
  • Options
    beatnic:
    Laker.
    You know what to do. End this with gusto!
    I am working on it as we speak. This one is going to take a few days for sure. There are some logistics challenges that are being worked out, but I hope there will be enough of a puff of smoke to see it for a little distance anyway. My target (which all you chickens left for me) is in a very fortified position, as you all know.
  • Options
    Laker, thanks for the kind words, even if you are the enemy! I sent you a PM, as well.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Very nice hit. Some super cigars in there.