Options

EAST COAST Vs. WEST COAST ***GOOD NIGHT***

Comments

• Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    Delivered.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job guys!!!! Killers hits from every single player, truly impressed by this entire set of pimp slaps from every person!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Oh no."......I'VE been hit. By my own teammate. Pics to follow. Sorry, I've been so busy
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    buckeyecigar:
    Oh no."......I'VE been hit. By my own teammate. Pics to follow. Sorry, I've been so busy
    So essentially since teams were uneven with jason he hit a teammate to equal it all up? Correct me if I am wrong
  • Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    scarlin:
    buckeyecigar:
    So essentially since teams were uneven with jason he hit a teammate to equal it all up? Correct me if I am wrong
    Precisely. And bc I just don't give a ***. Gangster. WHAT.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    He hit the east becausae he wasn't supposed to be hit in the first place, now keep this on track and correct people or I am gonna blow you all the f*ck up! Thanks jason
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You all are wacked!
  • Options
    Here are the long awaited pictures of my hit. Package is in the mail tomorrow!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Dat East Coast style bump.
  • Options
    No need to bump. Should be there tomorrow!
  • Options
    buckeyecigar:
    No need to bump. Should be there tomorrow!
    Just a bump so the dead man walking can find it again. 3rd page *_*
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    I was wondering when my number was going to be called up. I arrived this evening to my humble abode to a package on the door step. I looked around and over my shoulder and no one was about. I scratched my head and said.."what the hell...and proceed to open the box. Behold was a note on top in big...bold...letters.." EAST COAST REPRESENT!! Right then...the phat lady was singing....Here is the carnage that Brian, AKA Buckeye had 86'ed my a$$ with...

Photobucket

Thanks again Brian for the east coast loving. I look forward to smoking some new products. Now...before I expire...time for my wrath to be felt. You can run...but you can't hide Eastest.

Ramp...out. >=)
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Buckeye!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit, Diesel Cru, nummy along with the rest.
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    It's all good right there.
  • Options
    Target acquired. Mail man is gunna have another reason to hate Monday's.
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    Target acquired. Mail man is gunna have another reason to hate Monday's.
    My money is on Sleeve. Also I hate Monday's so there is a chance I am the mailman. (I think that made sense)
  • Options
    No package on my doorstep. Looks like I live to see another round.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    No package on my doorstep. Looks like I live to see another round.
    Either Kevin just got blown up or its one of us. In which case I'm going with you since USPS misrouted Vision's pass to you. I will eventually guess right..
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    My wife confirmed that the newly painted front door was blown off. I am in Chicago until either late tonight or tommorrow depending on how meetings go. I will get that moving as soon as I am back in town.
  • Options
    shots will be fired tomorrow
  • Options
    Thanks Ramp for the head shot. I am really excited to try the Tat black, my first regular MF, the RyJ among others. One question...is that MOW PA a maduro? I didn't have any to compare it to.

The long distance drive by should hit the west coast on Saturday. They see me rollin'....
  • Options
    Nice hit Aaron!
  • Options
    kevin1323:
    Thanks Ramp for the head shot. I am really excited to try the Tat black, my first regular MF, the RyJ among others. One question...is that MOW PA a maduro? I didn't have any to compare it to.

The long distance drive by should hit the west coast on Saturday. They see me rollin'....
    Your most welcome brother! If I recall that is a MOWPA maddy :D
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Holy balls my house exploded. Pics to come. Who did the drive by, my kids almost got shot
  • Options
    Who did it?
  • Options
    Raises tech 9
  • Options
    kevin1323:
    Raises tech 9
    nicely done Kevin. You sir have amazing taste. I'm humbled and grateful. Thanks so much. I greatly appreciate it. Drive by headed East on Monday
  • Options
    Damn Kev!