Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'll be day-umed! **EDITED**

ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
Seems I've hit the 1K mark. I believe a pass shall have to be in order. How does this one sound: 10 sticks to start which I will provide. Unlimited players, everyone welcome. NO super premiums. Take 2, put 2. When it gets back to me, I take 2 and the rest go to the DCCC. Sound like a plan? Who's up for it?
So far we have:
Mephisto X
MVW67 X
rburke1129 X
90+Irishman X
buckeyecigar X
SleevePlz X
scarlin X
BigT06 X
stowggie X
CvilleE
Jiunn X
I've placed an "X" by the names of the participants who have received it so far, as suggested by CvilleE(thanks, Eric). I'll be keeping an eye on the thread to see who's received it so far. Hopefully this will keep someone from getting it twice and prevent some confusion.
I think a mystery pass would be cool. I'll put a list of addies in the box and you send it to whomever you think needs it next, instead of just going down the line. I believe I have everyones info except Brett and Darren. Gentlemen, if you would be so kind to PM me we'll get this thing started Tuesday morning.
Again, thanks for the kind words and thanks for being a part of my effort to send some love to our BoTL/SoTL overseas.

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't think I would do a pass but for the DCCC, heck ya I'm in!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Congrats and I'm in Toombes..thanks.
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way way cool Toombes, congrats and h3ll yeah I'm in!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, brothers! I'll even sweeten the deal by throwing in an extra 12 to make it 20 sticks going to the DCCC.
  • Toombes I am in brother. Congrats
  • Maybe each brother will throw a stick or two into the DCCC anyway ;-)
    buckeyecigar:
    Maybe each brother will throw a stick or two into the DCCC anyway ;-)

I'm digging that idea, Brian!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I would be honored if I could be included in this pass. Great idea Toombes!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Congratz and I would love to participate in your fabled pass!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I'm in.
    Looks like 8 so far, including myself. I'll give it until midnight Monday and then we'll get this going. Thanks for the kind words and for playing, bros!!
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Congrats, Toombes! I wasn't going to do any more passes either, but I'll play too.
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    newb question but what is DCCC?
    oldsoulrevival:
    newb question but what is DCCC?
    Dead Camel Cigar Club, aids our patriots overseas to enjoying the cigars and other amenities!
  • I am pumped about the pass and helping out the DCCC
  • stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Can I play? Please please if not no worries
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    I'm in if I'm not too late...message incoming....
    Jimmy, Eric, you guys are more than welcome!
    OK, it looks like we have all the Brothers who want involved lined up. Still waiting on two addys, then I'll pack it up and ship it Tuesday. Thanks for getting involved in this and helping show our support for the troops.
    All info has been obtained, after stowggie smacked the crap out of me this morning. I'll put the box together and send it on its way first thing Tuesday. Just a heads up, Mephisto contacted me and asked to be first due to conflicting travel arrangements. Darren, keep an eye out for it. Thanks again for being a part of this, brothers!
    Ok, lads. Seems as though we have everyone interested in this. The sticks are in the bag and ready to be packaged and shipped in the morning. Inside will be a list of all participants with their info. I'm kicking this off by sending it to Mephisto and I'll be last on the list. Feel free to post as many pics as you want. I want this to be fun for everyone and I hope that you guys feel as good as I do about being outgo show some love and support for our troops. I've said it in nearly every post I've made regarding this, but a big thank you to every BORK involved.
    Mephisto, DC# 03101230000230105131 is heading your way. If you would, put a check by the name of the next recipient so we don't end up sending it the the same Brother multiple tImes.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Thanks, Toombes. Got it and it goes out to MVW67 in the a.m. DC 9405 5036 9930 0473 6991 99

Here's my take:

My puts:

Thanks for the great pass, Dan!
    Glad you got it, Mephisto! Thanks for being part of this, it means a lot to have the brothers onboard!!
    Got it Toombes, Thanks for includung me, goes out in the am to Buckeyecigar!

Takes:

Puts:
    An older Recon with some help!

On the way to Buckeyecigar DC # 0311 3260 0001 7073 1029, heads up!!!
  • Got it today. Will post my takes and puts and send it along to the next unsuspecting sucker!
    It seems to be moving along rather nicely! Groovy! Thanks, brothers!
  • Proposed takes on top and puts on the bottom Photobucket
  • Should be arriving tomorrow. One problem. Couldn't find the mailing list amongst all the crap in my house. Hopefully Toombes can help us out.