Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I'll be day-umed! **EDITED**

Comments

• Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Yeah it skipped a few from the list on your first post...we might need an updated list so we know who is next in line.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Looks like it skipped rburke and 90+ as far as pecking order on the list, but if the brotherhood wants you can just ship it to whoever makes you feel frisky. If anyone needs addys, just shoot me a PM. Sound good?
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    BigT should have gotten it on Saturday.
  • Options
    Bump again. Brothers, please check the first post as I have done some editing to it. Thanks, fellers!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Got this today. Looking good, too. I will update everything when I get home from work in the morning.
  • Options
    Takes or the left, puts on the right...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

This is headed to the Irishmen!

Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of the pass! There are some seriously awesome smokes in there!
  • Options
    BigT06:
    Takes or the left, puts on the right...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

This is headed to the Irishmen!

Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of the pass! There are some seriously awesome smokes in there!

Thanks for being a part of something that means so much to me, Todd and everyone else.
  • Options
    #0311 0820 0000 6683 9360

Headed your way, Irish.
  • Options
    Bump, so the Brothers involved know where it is.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it yesterday, I'll be creating a new shipping list and takes puts for the remainder of the pass and posting my takes and puts up shortly :) Thanks again Dan!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Got it yesterday, I'll be creating a new shipping list and takes puts for the remainder of the pass and posting my takes and puts up shortly :) Thanks again Dan!

No thanks needed, Brett. The true thanks goes to all who are participating in the pass in order to send our brothers/sisters overseas a little taste of home. Brett, thank you for adding the lists to the pass.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Pass is flying to SleevePlz pics of puts and takes up later tonight
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay brothers, here it is on its way to SleevePlz: 0311 3260 0002 0124 9295
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Sorry for the delay brothers, here it is on its way to SleevePlz: 0311 3260 0002 0124 9295

Thanks, little bro!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    The pass made it to Michigan. Thanks again, Toombes, for allowing me to participate in this pass. My takes are on the left and my official puts are on the right (I may have tossed a few more in for the troops, since there was still space left in the box). I should have it back out on the road tomorrow. Toombes' Pass
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    The pass made it to Michigan. Thanks again, Toombes, for allowing me to participate in this pass. My takes are on the left and my official puts are on the right (I may have tossed a few more in for the troops, since there was still space left in the box). I should have it back out on the road tomorrow. Toombes' Pass
    Nice selection there man and class act as always ;)
  • Options
    Thanks, I'm a big My Father fan and have never tried a Kristoff.
  • Options
    You'll dig the Kristoff, Tony. They're one of my got-to sticks when I've got a few laying around. Awesome selection, brother!
  • Options
    Alright, this is finally back out on the road. Headed to rburke1129. DC# 0312 0090 0002 2671 1389
  • Options
    Bump. rburke1129, did this ever make it to you?
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Yes, it arrived Saturday. I will post pics tonight and get it sent back out.
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    Takes on the left and puts on the right...will be movin on tomorrow.

"http://s1122.photobucketm/albums/l529/roxynation02/?action=view&current=toombes.jpg" target="_blank">toombes
  • Options
    rburke1129:
    Takes on the left and puts on the right...will be movin on tomorrow.

"http://s1122.photobucketm/albums/l529/roxynation02/?action=view&current=toombes.jpg" target="_blank">toombes

Nice selections, Rich! Thanks for being a part of this. Looks as though you guys are hooking our soldiers up with some killer smokes!
  • Options
    Thank you for starting the pass brother. There were many killer sticks to choose from and the bags are pushing capacity for the troops.
  • Options
    Bags!? As in "more than one" kinda bags? Awesome!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    can I please join in on the fun?
  • Options
    Not a problem, bro. PM me your info and I'll make sure it gets on the list.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Not a problem, bro. PM me your info and I'll make sure it gets on the list.
    Great job big bro, and nicely done Jilu ;) When it passed my way it was really gaining some momentum, there is going to be a great set of sticks and a killer quantity of them once its ready to send to Warmack!