Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I'll be day-umed! **EDITED**

Comments

• Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    back in the air...
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:
    Not a problem, bro. PM me your info and I'll make sure it gets on the list.
    Great job big bro, and nicely done Jilu ;) When it passed my way it was really gaining some momentum, there is going to be a great set of sticks and a killer quantity of them once its ready to send to Warmack!
    Top of the mornin to ya Daniel. You have a PM. Thank you very much. Jiunn
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    PM replied, Jiunn.
  • Options
    lets get it onnnnnnnn
  • Options
    jliu:
    lets get it onnnnnnnn

Jiunn, I contacted the next player in line and gave them your info. Everything's set, brother. Thanks for joining in!
  • Options
    Sounds great! Thank you for accepting my resume sir. Looknig forward to it!
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Bump
  • Options
    Anyone know where this bad boy is?
  • Options
    stowggie:
    Anyone know where this bad boy is?

Last I heard it was heading to scarlin...
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    9505500004082152000071 Expected Sat delivery ;)
  • Options
    Sweet
  • Options
    hey ya'll. Just got it in the mail. Who do I send it to next? Whoever you are, can you please PM me your addy?
  • Options
    sooooo. My takes on the left and puts on the right. Once I get directions, I will send er out upcoming Monday. Thanks again Toomes for letting me in on this. You are like the head of a good IPA. image
  • Options
    I believe CvilleE is next in line. I'll get his info to you shortly. Awesome selection, Jiunn! Thanks for supporting the troops, bro!
  • Options
    Sounds good Daniel. This is my very first time supporting the troops. I feel warm inside.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    I believe CvilleE is next in line. I'll get his info to you shortly. Awesome selection, Jiunn! Thanks for supporting the troops, bro!
    Has stowggie got the pass yet? Didn't want to leave anyone out....
  • Options
    Doesn't appear that stowggie has had the pass. I'll provide Jiunn with the needed info and get everything headed back East. Eric, looks like you get the pick of the litter bro!
  • Options
    No I have not got it yet I guess it went to jiunn.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I just realized I was to busy trying to get it out fast that I forgot to put up a photo of my gives and takes. Crap! I hate forgetting stuff!
  • Options
    Just FYI. I'm totally game to send it to whoever I have to send it to. Once you guys decide, just PM me the name and addy. word?
  • Options
    It goes to stowggie next, but I forgot my BORK-o-dex at home. If anyone has it, please PM Jiunn so we can get this back on the road and to the troops. Thanks guys!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    It goes to stowggie next, but I forgot my BORK-o-dex at home. If anyone has it, please PM Jiunn so we can get this back on the road and to the troops. Thanks guys!
    I'll shoot him a pm
  • Options
    stowggie:
    Toombes:
    I'll shoot him a pm
    Pm sent to Jiunn
  • Options
    stowggie:
    Toombes:
    I'll shoot him a pm

Thanks, stowggie! I'm doing a horrible job at keeping up with this and I appreciate all of the help you guys have given me.
  • Options
    Double post...
  • Options
    Toombes:
    stowggie:
    Toombes:
    I'll shoot him a pm

Thanks, stowggie! I'm doing a horrible job at keeping up with this and I appreciate all of the help you guys have given me.
    old age? perhaps. Got your PM stowggie. will send it out tomorrow and provide the DC number.
  • Options
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    stowggie:
    Toombes:
    I'll shoot him a pm

old age? perhaps. Got your PM stowggie. will send it out tomorrow and provide the DC number.

You may have a point...
  • Options
    mister Stowe, it is on it's way DC 0312 0090 0002 2439 9275
  • Options
    It landed today I will get it out tomorrow. Can someone please pm CvilleE's addy.
  • Options
    PM to you, sir.