This thread is cool
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    This thread is cool

Almost as cool as "Hanford water"...
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Sorry I've been busy and hadn't posted. It's in the air it should land tomorrow.
  • Options
    stowggie:
    Sorry I've been busy and hadn't posted. It's in the air it should land tomorrow.

Thanks, James!
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    I got the pass and will post my takes and puts as soon as I can get settled in from work....
  • Options
    Here's my 2 takes and puts...let me know if this is ok. As mentioned these will have friends along for the ride... ;-)

Takes:

Puts: blurry, but it is a RP Decade and 2012 5V Limitada

• Options
    CvilleE:
    Here's my 2 takes and puts...let me know if this is ok. As mentioned these will have friends along for the ride... ;-)

Takes:

Puts: blurry, but it is a RP Decade and 2012 5V Limitada

Glad you got it, CvilleE! Everything looks great, but the final decision lies with our troops who will be receiving this package. Brothers, thank you so much for being a part of this. Maybe in a couple thousand posts we can do it again!
  • Options
    Pass is flying! Thanks Dan for gettiing this going for the troops.... 0311 3260 0001 1786 5992
  • Options
    Gentlemen, it would seem as though the pass is returning to me to be sent on to the DCCC. I'll message the appropriate people and get this to our boys and girls overseas. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for your participation in the pass and the generosity you have shown.
    I eagerly await the package so that I may see the amount of love being spread to our soldiers. Pictures posted as soon as I receive it.
    Thank you, again, for being part of something that means so much to me.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Aww. Heartfelt. Tear
  • Options
    Brethren, I am absolutely amazed at the generosity shown during my 1000 post pass that I'm sending to the DCCC. What started as 10 cigars came back as 55!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Big shout out to buckeyecigar who slipped in a small, but awesome bomb, in appreciation for showing our brothers/sisters overseas a bit of love. Much appreciated, Brian!
    I also took two sticks to be smoked in honor of a few friends in the Big Sandy and members of the forum. Takes on the left and puts on the right, which brings the total to 60 mighty fine ceeeeegars to be sent over.
    Once again, everyone who participated has my eternal thanks and gratitude for your willingness to participate and your remarkable show of generosity! I'll be contacting the DCCC and getting this out as quickly as possible.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    That's amazing! Well done everyone.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Posts: 500
    No......thanks you Toombes. You are a great botl
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Nicely done fellas. Thanks for the pass Toombes!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeeeee haaaawwwwww billy bob chiiiip!
  • Options
    Your the man Toombes! Thanks for hooking this up!
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind words, gents. With all honesty, everyone of you are the ones deserving the congratulations for making this so awesome! I send 10 smokes, you guys sent back 5 times that! Holy ****!
    I've been asked to hold off on sending the package to the DCCC for a few more days so JHewey can send a little something-something. As we all know, Justin don't play around so this should be pretty awesome when it finally goes out.
    I'll keep everyone updated. Thanks again lads!!