Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My Noobings Pass *HOME!*

Yay, i hit 500 posts, now its time for me to start up a small pass, and ill be acting like a gang war isn't going on out there, haha. This will not be a super premium pass, the cigars that i will put into the pass are ones that i, a college kid, really enjoy. Im looking for a few siblings of the leaf to participate, the only restrictions are that you must be on the good traders list or have an established member of the forum vouch for you.

This will be a pass based on my trust in they guys and gals on the forum, only pics needed are the ones of what i send and the end result of the pass. I would like for it to be a 1-2 stick per stop tradeoff and please remember that this is not for you to get rid of your swisher sweets, lol. Normal rules, yada yda, post tracking numbers when sent and let us know when you get it. umm... i think that is it, Thanks for the GREAT forum guys, you all have been so helpful!

Any interest? I would like to get this started moving on monday if at all possible.

Those Playing in no particular order-
1. firetruckguy
2. pbchevo
3. buckeyecigar
4. Ken Light
5. Toombes
6. rburke1129
7. Bobbo2009
8. Roberto99
9. RCY Cigars
10. MTucelli

Comments

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Ill play brother......
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    count me in!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    and we have our first 2 conspirators!
  • I'm in to trade some sticks
    buckeyecigar:
    I'm in to trade some sticks
    Pm Me your addy, ill get you on the list.

FTG, and pbchevo ill be sending out pm's to make sure i have your addy's down right.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Can I get in?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Ken Light:
    Can I get in?
    Yeah, just pm me your addy!

at this rate ill be sending this off on friday! im thinking of limiting this to 7-8 and ill be attempting to plan out the route to get it through fast. If you have somewhere you want to be in the line, pm me and ill try to get it working.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Got'cha in!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Sign me up, Tay!
  • Way to go Tay. This thing is filling up fast
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    PM to ya brother.
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    If you still got room add me in. PM to you.

Rob
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    I'm in too, if you're still letting more join. PM to you.
    Alright guys, thanks for all of the positive responses, we are full up now!

ill try to get everything sorted out and who knows, i might get this out tomorrow! Expect pm's today if i havent gotten your info checked out.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    Yay, i hit 500 posts, now its time for me to start up a small pass, and ill be acting like a gang war isn't going on out there, haha. This will not be a super premium pass, the cigars that i will put into the pass are ones that i, a college kid, really enjoy. Im looking for a few siblings of the leaf to participate, the only restrictions are that you must be on the good traders list or have an established member of the forum vouch for you.

This will be a pass based on my trust in they guys and gals on the forum, only pics needed are the ones of what i send and the end result of the pass. I would like for it to be a 1-2 stick per stop tradeoff and please remember that this is not for you to get rid of your swisher sweets, lol. Normal rules, yada yda, post tracking numbers when sent and let us know when you get it. umm... i think that is it, Thanks for the GREAT forum guys, you all have been so helpful!

Any interest? I would like to get this started moving on monday if at all possible.

1. firetruckguy
    2. pbchevo
    3. buckeyecigar
    4. Ken Light
    5. Toombes
    6. rburke1129
    7. Bobbo2009
    8. Roberto99

Can I get in? I'm on the Good Traders List and FTG can Vouch for me :), Plleeeesssseeeee......

RCY Cigars:
    taythegibs:

1. firetruckguy
    2. pbchevo
    3. buckeyecigar
    4. Ken Light
    5. Toombes
    6. rburke1129
    7. Bobbo2009
    8. Roberto99

Can I get in? I'm on the Good Traders List and FTG can Vouch for me :), Plleeeesssseeeee......

Only because you have helped me in the past.... pm me your info. if anybody else wants in you will have to beg! *Mewhahahaha* i am going to have a final cap at 10, so get your beggings ready!
    taythegibs:
    RCY Cigars:
    taythegibs:

1. firetruckguy
    2. pbchevo
    3. buckeyecigar
    4. Ken Light
    5. Toombes
    6. rburke1129
    7. Bobbo2009
    8. Roberto99

Only because you have helped me in the past.... pm me your info. if anybody else wants in you will have to beg! *Mewhahahaha* i am going to have a final cap at 10, so get your beggings ready!

Yesssss, PM incoming....

Closing this at 10:30 tonight, One more spot open, if anybody else wants in. Im waiting on the rest of the participants info and hopefully ill get it all together and sent out in the morning.
    the rotation I am settling with, any objections?

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    Closing this at 10:30 tonight, One more spot open, if anybody else wants in. Im waiting on the rest of the participants info and hopefully ill get it all together and sent out in the morning.
    Any chance I can get in or am I to late?
    Your Pass, I'm just happy to be in. Let's get it going. Oh snap, MTuccelli wants in. I remember him saying something like you have to beg to get in late, lol...

RCY Cigars:
    Your Pass, I'm just happy to be in. Let's get it going. Oh snap, MTuccelli wants in. I remember him saying something like you have to beg to get in late, lol...

I am an old man and it takes me more time to read posts plus I have a really slow internet connection. I didn't see this thread until just now because of said slow connection. Ah who am I kidding let me in or i will bomb the hell out of you!!
    fine...buy you dont get in on the cool picture... Old man.

Pm me your info and ill stick you in somewhere. :-P
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    taythegibs:

lol just imagine your in the cool pic
    taythegibs:

Cool deal, thank you. PM sent

pbchevo:
    taythegibs:

lol just imagine your in the cool pic
    He is getting shoved in "C" and everybody else is getting moved down a slot, jacks the total miles up to 7,455!!! this pass is going to travel farther than i ever have!!
    MTuccelli:
    taythegibs:

Cool deal, thank you. PM sent

Awesome!!!

Double post...
    RCY Cigars:
    Double post...
    Hey I am worth a double post