Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

My Noobings Pass *HOME!*

Comments

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    RCY Cigars:
    Your wish is my command...
    I had a girlfriend who told me that once... then she bit me....
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    taythegibs:
    **** just noticed that, you are next on the list i included in the box, but i am unsure about on the labels. im sending FTG a pm to see if its right, sorry about that! and if I did make a mistake, ill make sure it gets to you!
    No worries brother. I figured everything was in order but just wanted to make sure so I would be looking out for the package.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    RCY Cigars:
    Well that was a silly command to give her...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    taythegibs:
    RCY Cigars:
    Well that was a silly command to give her...
    No pain no gain eh????
  • Options
    Roberto99:
    taythegibs:
    **** just noticed that, you are next on the list i included in the box, but i am unsure about on the labels. im sending FTG a pm to see if its right, sorry about that! and if I did make a mistake, ill make sure it gets to you!
    No worries brother. I figured everything was in order but just wanted to make sure so I would be looking out for the package.
    turns out i just screwed up on that list, you're up!
  • Options
    Package arrived today Takes on left, puts on right. Thanks, I haven't tried either of these yet! Tracking #'s later today.
  • Options
    Glad to see it got to you so quickly Robert!
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    Back on the road again...
    # 0309 1140 0001 1999 3325
    Bobbo should be seeing it later this week!
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Roberto99:
    taythegibs:
    Back on the road again...
    # 0309 1140 0001 1999 3325
    Bobbo should be seeing it later this week!
    I'll keep my eye out for it. Thanks!!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Bump

• Options
    I got the box about 30 minutes ago. I'll post my takes and puts, with a pic, later today. I will get this back out tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    Sounds good! im just glad that there hasn't been any big hiccups on this so far *knock on wood*
  • Options
    OK. My take is on the left and my put is on the right. This will be going out to Mr. Rburke tomorrow morning. I'll post the DC# when I get it and also PM Rburke tomorrow. Thanks for letting me in the pass taythegibs.

• Options
    Looks good! did the rest of the pass look like it was making the trip alright?
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    Looks good! did the rest of the pass look like it was making the trip alright?
    I gave everything a once over before I sealed up the box. The sticks all look good and the humi pack is going strong. Nothing seemed wrong with the labels or list of those of us in the pass. No worries!!
  • Options
    Thanks.
  • Options
    OK. The DC# 03112550000330013432. This went out today. I was hoping to get it out yesterday but the PO lost their internet connection. Hard to believe that they couldn't do anything without an internet connection. All this technology these days and if it ever goes out we are so totally lost.
  • Options
    very true, my college closed for a day a while back when the internet got messed up, they had someone send out an automated message about it. its absolutely ridiculous, but i know im the same way, i get really stir crazy when our internet goes out here at the house, the worst was when it was out for nearly two weeks before they could figure out what was wrong and how to fix it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Did this get to Rick or Mike T. yet? I would like to add a few sticks to the pile and can forward to either of them, if that's okay with you sir?
  • Options
    james40:
    Did this get to Rick or Mike T. yet? I would like to add a few sticks to the pile and can forward to either of them, if that's okay with you sir?
    Hey, sorry i missed your post (not sure how that happened...) but It has been through Cali already, and it should be on its way to Rick Y in a couple of weeks if you do want to add a few sticks (but he is #9 of 10 participants) it is more than fine with me.
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    The box arrived yesterday with a very nice selection. I will post pics tonight and send it out to buckeye tomorrow.
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Sounds good. I will send it to Rick and he can add them. Thanks.
  • Options
    rburke1129:
    The box arrived yesterday with a very nice selection. I will post pics tonight and send it out to buckeye tomorrow.
    good to hear!
  • Options
    james40:
    Sounds good. I will send it to Rick and he can add them. Thanks.
    No, Thank you.
  • Options
    The choices...
    Photobucket

My selections...puts on the left, takes on the right. If these are okay, the package will be mailed out tomorrow.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Definitely looks good to me, pretty much as long as its pretty even and they aren't black n milds or victor sinclairs im good with it!
  • Options
    Noobings pass flyin again...headed to buckeyecigar. 0311 1660 0002 5212 0262
  • Options
    Bump, bump. im thinking that the Noobings are another step closer to coming back home :D
  • Options
    buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Posts: 500
    Got the pass yesterday. Will have pictures up tonight and out tomorrow!
  • Options