• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Medic45:
    taythegibs:
    Direwolf:
    taythegibs:
    Direwolf:
    taythegibs:
    i would poke at the puppy more but i dont want to overexcite it.
    Someone send me that pass. I'll reimburse your shipping !
    ignore him.
    I got you addy kid. Cooler on its way to ya
    uh huh.... to quote another "I aint Skeered!"

Quote Thief!!!!!! I'll throw in on that cooler Dire!!!
    Too late for that, he already took me out with a headshot via amazon.
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Toombes:
    Medic45:
    If its not to late I'd like to join brothers!!

When it hits me i'll bring it to work and you can take part, if that's cool with Taylor. His pass, his rules.

k
    somehow i missed this last night...but yeah its (more than) fine with me!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    Medic45:
    Toombes:
    Medic45:

When it hits me i'll bring it to work and you can take part, if that's cool with Taylor. His pass, his rules.

k

Thanks Brother Much Appreciated
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    Medic45:
    Toombes:
    Medic45:

k

Thanks Brother Much Appreciated
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    poo....oh well! that just means tomorrow will be a good day!
    okay, i had to have been on something yesterday.... any update on the package?
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    taythegibs:
    poo....oh well! that just means tomorrow will be a good day!
    okay, i had to have been on something yesterday.... any update on the package?
    USPS still claims to have delivered this 11 AM monday...not sure what's up.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I have the pass. This will go out tomorrow.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Good to hear!! Never know with the USPS...
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    RCY Cigars:
    Good to hear!! Never know with the USPS...
    Very true, they seem to like sending stuff cross country needlessly...
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    The box is in my possession. Brian, I'll bring it by tomorrow and you can do your pass. Here are my takes(left) and puts(right). If they meet criteria, then it shall fly!!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    cool beans!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Finally got my photos together and uploaded. Sorry for the wait, as I see one of mines are already gone, lol. Here are my takes and put backs.

Photobucket
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Since Tay gave Medic45 the go ahead while I have the pass I stopped by the station this morning. Brian was out but gave me the to ahead to make the trade for him. Takes on the left, puts on the right. I'll have it back in the air to you tomorrow, Taylor. Thanks for the opportunity and I hope you enjoy the sticks!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Since Tay gave Medic45 the go ahead while I have the pass I stopped by the station this morning. Brian was out but gave me the to ahead to make the trade for him. Takes on the left, puts on the right. I'll have it back in the air to you tomorrow, Taylor. Thanks for the opportunity and I hope you enjoy the sticks!
    Thanks brother glad u got me in!!
  • Options
    Glad you could play along medic!
  • Options
    Thank You Everybody who participated in this, my First Noobings Pass! It beat me home today, and it all looks good. Ill try to get a picture up but im having technical issues right now, lol.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    Thank You Everybody who participated in this, my First Noobings Pass! It beat me home today, and it all looks good. Ill try to get a picture up but im having technical issues right now, lol.
    Ask Juinn to give you a hand with the pics.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    taythegibs:
    Ask Juinn to give you a hand with the pics.
    A very shaky, blurry hand.
  • Options
    hahaha, i got it taken, just cant get it uploaded. Photobucket wont let me for some reason...
  • Options
    Took a few dozen tries to upload, but its up! My slightly out of focus Noobings Pass v1.0 end results picture!

• Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I see alot of goodies in there, now go smoke yourself stupid!
  • Options
    family is gone to florida, im cooking up a storm, planning on 2-3 smokes tonight (average only 1-2 a week) Its a good day!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    With all those smokes I might need to send ya a bigger cooler
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    i could still fit another 30-40 in the 48qt, and i havent even started with that awesome 70qt that a pup sent me!
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    Direwolf:
    i could still fit another 30-40 in the 48qt, and i havent even started with that awesome 70qt that a pup sent me!
    lol not to mention I haven't sent your end out yet. Look at it like this. I need a massive cooler right now. I may have to ship 1 with my end to you.... :-)
  • Options
    hey Ryan, when i was at walmart earlier they had LOTS of coolers and a few were on sale :D even though i now have the two i found myself stopping to look at them, lol what i really should do is go get a dozen or so boxes and get the "Pup" cooler started up.
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    hey Ryan, when i was at walmart earlier they had LOTS of coolers and a few were on sale :D even though i now have the two i found myself stopping to look at them, lol what i really should do is go get a dozen or so boxes and get the "Pup" cooler started up.
    well let's trade a cooler for some boxes? Hahaha jk jk. Boxes eh? I will see how many I have left after finishing my sign.
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    taythegibs:
    well let's trade a cooler for some boxes? Hahaha jk jk. Boxes eh? I will see how many I have left after finishing my sign.
    you do realize that if i had the $$ a cooler would be on its way now right? i aught to have your addy memorized by now. lol but, alas, McD's doesn't pay that much.
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    taythegibs:
    you do realize that if i had the $$ a cooler would be on its way now right? i aught to have your addy memorized by now. lol but, alas, McD's doesn't pay that much.
    bro I was kidding about that trade. Let me finish up this project I'm workin on and ill send some boxes ur way
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    taythegibs:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    taythegibs:
    bro I was kidding about that trade. Let me finish up this project I'm workin on and ill send some boxes ur way
    Yeah, lol, and dont worry about that, im planning on buying a box of boxes soonish.