Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

My Noobings Pass *HOME!*

Comments

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    im getting in some final "testing" before i ship this out. this is promising to be a lot of fun!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    Double post...
    Hey I am worth a double post

Yes you are Mike....

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    Double post...

Yes you are Mike....

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    Double post...

Yes you are Mike....

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    Double post...

Yes you are Mike....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    Double post...

Yes you are Mike....

How about a Quadruple Post, lol....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    Double post...

Yes you are Mike....

How about a Quadruple Post, lol....

thats a win right there, see here, done that, told'ja so!
  • Options
    Just got it all boxed up, and im heading off to mail it to its first stop in texas! Ill post up the tracking number tonight after work!

please keep in mind that these are all smokes that ive come to enjoy so if you dont like them or want to pass on the pass i won't be offended, after all these are my Noobings!
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    Just got it all boxed up, and im heading off to mail it to its first stop in texas! Ill post up the tracking number tonight after work!

please keep in mind that these are all smokes that ive come to enjoy so if you dont like them or want to pass on the pass i won't be offended, after all these are my Noobings!

Send the box why don't you, lol. I'm going to take my two and put in two I like. How about that?

• Options
    its out exploring the world all on its own. *sniffle*

Tracking Number is- 0311 0240 0001 6608 2567 and its headed to Texas!
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    headed my way alright!!!pm'ed you also
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    taythegibs:
    the rotation I am settling with, any objections?

I object that all the addresses are not on the list...
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    taythegibs:
    the rotation I am settling with, any objections?

I object that all the addresses are not on the list...
    i spent about 20 minutes taking them all off, lol
  • Options
    pbchevo:
    headed my way alright!!!pm'ed you also
    i didnt get one from you...? ....just got it, and replied.
  • Options
    Alright guys to clear up a bit of confusion here is the order of the pass in Ye Olde List O’ Noobings-
    Taythegibs
    Pbchevo
    MTuccelli
    FTG
    Roberto99
    Bobbo2009
    Rburke1129
    Buckeyecigar
    Ken Light
    RCY Cigars
    Toombes

Included in the pass is the above list all filled out (in case its needed) and I printed out some "shipping labels" so all ya'll have to do is tape it to the front of the box (hoping that it will make this all easier/faster!) They are in an envelope and numbered on the back.
  • Options
    got the pass today and its going out to Cali now! usps 03112550000250702782
    takes on the left put in on the right

and i got a thank you gift from Taylor when i bomb him awhile back thanks brother
  • Options
    pbchevo:

and i got a thank you gift from Taylor when i bomb him awhile back thanks brother

quick turn around time! I hope you enjoy those fresh rolled, definately one of my top 3 so far!
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    pbchevo:
    and i got a thank you gift from Taylor when i bomb him awhile back thanks brother]

quick turn around time! I hope you enjoy those fresh rolled, definately one of my top 3 so far!

had lots of time so it left my hands quick. and I will D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y enjoy those FR
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Received the Noobings Pass today and the 2 on the left are what I took and the 2 on the right are my puts. The pass is on its way to firetruckguy 9101128882300284777376.

Thanks Taylor for letting me get in on your pass

• Options
    Thanks for joining in, and thanks for yet another quick turnarround!
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    I removed the 2 on the right and replaced them with the 2 on the left. If your good with it, its on its way tomorrow. Great pass, thanks for letting me play!

Photobucket
  • Options
    looks good to me, send her on east!
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    just checking tay, should I be looking for this next? I'm on the map, on your original list, but not on the most current list.
  • Options
    **** just noticed that, you are next on the list i included in the box, but i am unsure about on the labels. im sending FTG a pm to see if its right, sorry about that! and if I did make a mistake, ill make sure it gets to you!
  • Options
    Happy to see this is moving. Can't wait for it to get to me. I think your going to like the two I have sat aside.

Ahhh shoot, I can't keep a secret. I bought a bag of Grape Back Woods just for your pass. Don't worry, I'm only going to put in two of them just to stick to your rules Buddy :), lol....

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Happy to see this is moving. Can't wait for it to get to me. I think your going to like the two I have sat aside.

Ahhh shoot, I can't keep a secret. I bought a bag of Grape Back Woods just for your pass. Don't worry, I'm only going to put in two of them just to stick to your rules Buddy :), lol....

Looks like I'm passing to you, Rick. I've already missed you once in person...I never miss twice...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    RCY Cigars:

Looks like I'm passing to you, Rick. I've already missed you once in person...I never miss twice...

So Mr. Ken, are you calling me out on the pass :)? Have you ever seen a pass go backwards, lol. Let me see here, ahhhh yep. I got it...

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Ken Light:
    RCY Cigars:

So Mr. Ken, are you calling me out on the pass :)? Have you ever seen a pass go backwards, lol. Let me see here, ahhhh yep. I got it...

I'd never call you out, sir...I don't have half the ammo you do, let alone henchmen...just letting you know the way I see it I owe you one...

^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    *chanting* fight, fight, fight! :popcorn:
  • Options
    Your wish is my command...