Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Johnny O thread

1235»

Comments

• Options
    cmartincmartin Posts: 130
    Johnny came by for a visit. I really appreciate the smokes Direwolf. I can't wait to light these up in a few months

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    cmartin:
    Johnny came by for a visit. I really appreciate the smokes Direwolf. I can't wait to light these up in a few months

You may want to hold off a bit longer than a few months. These cigars are wonderful when fresh, but after a while they are truly unsmokeable for up to a year...the time will depend on the RG. I can fully understand and appreciate your desire to smoke one, but I'd suggest sitting on them for a minimum of 6 months, preferably 9-12. I know that's a long time to have to see them every time you open your humidor, but trust me when I say you'll be glad you laid them down.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    When I put next order in I'll hook you up on a freshy
  • Options
    Ya I'm gonna have to hold off. Luckily I bought 3 shelves for my new cooler. So needless to say they are at the bottom lol. You don't have to do that Randall. You've done more than enough.
  • Options
    Ehh so you'll put my name on the liner notes of the next Coldplay album lol
  • Options
    buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Posts: 500
    Looking to try some of these. Can someone let me know how to find them. Thanks in advance
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    buckeyecigar:
    Looking to try some of these. Can someone let me know how to find them. Thanks in advance
    +1 - where can a person get these reliably? I'm tired of drooling, lol.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    cmartin:

You may want to hold off a bit longer than a few months. These cigars are wonderful when fresh, but after a while they are truly unsmokeable for up to a year...the time will depend on the RG. I can fully understand and appreciate your desire to smoke one, but I'd suggest sitting on them for a minimum of 6 months, preferably 9-12. I know that's a long time to have to see them every time you open your humidor, but trust me when I say you'll be glad you laid them down.
    Hey Joe. That extremely long lancero you gave me.....is she ready to go? I forgot how many months you said it had on it.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    buckeyecigar:
    +1 - where can a person get these reliably? I'm tired of drooling, lol.
    James and Brian, PM sent.
  • Options
    Thanks Todd, I appreciate it.
  • Options
    Lol. You got it Randall.
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Since my first Johnny O, I've split two culebras with friends and they were fantastic. Very fresh but well balanced, burned perfectly, tons of potential. Had a Lancero over the weekend and it was plugged but what little draw I got was really good.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Just re-read this whole thread. And i shouldnt have. Now I want some. I have had one Todd (bigt) sent me. But looking at Joe and Todd (bandy) Johnny O humis has a brother drooling. Hoping to pick some up soon.
  • Options
    JHewey:
    Just re-read this whole thread. And i shouldnt have. Now I want some. I have had one Todd (bigt) sent me. But looking at Joe and Todd (bandy) Johnny O humis has a brother drooling. Hoping to pick some up soon.
    Here's ya another
  • Options
    JHewey:
    Gimme a couple of weeks and I can send you some. I just ordered this morning....I just need your address...oh wait, I already have it. :-)
  • Options
    buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Posts: 500
    James. Pm sent
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    JHewey:
    Gimme a couple of weeks and I can send you some. I just ordered this morning....I just need your address...oh wait, I already have it. :-)
    Oh man. Thanks man.
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    Catfish PM sent... I just fell victim to this post and find myself in need of this Johnny O. Anyone like to trade?
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Bump for Ill
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    catfishbluezz:
    Bump for Ill
    PM to you man
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I was gifted a culebra of Johnny-O's from an awesome brother. Since they were a gift, I want to age them for a while. Does anyone have a line on a couple more that I might buy so that I can actually burn some?
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    I was gifted a culebra of Johnny-O's from an awesome brother. Since they were a gift, I want to age them for a while. Does anyone have a line on a couple more that I might buy so that I can actually burn some?
    You can have my last two, just give me an address sir.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    marineatbn03:
    I cannot take a mans last sticks. But I do appreciate the thought James.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    james40:
    marineatbn03:
    I cannot take a mans last sticks. But I do appreciate the thought James.
    I'm the same way but I'd rather you have them and I've made up my mind. Besides, it's just Tabacco sir. I will get your address.