Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1000 post. Edited+2

RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
As of this posting I have reached the one-thousand post mark.
What to do to celebrate this milestone?
I'm trying to think of something that hasn't been tried.
Something fun.
Something unique.
I think perhaps I would like to set up A newbie pass.
The first twelve names of people with less than two-hundred and fifty post will be eligible to participate in the start of this pass.
The only rule.......Have fun.
Folks this is A way for you to get your name known in the forums and prove your good intentions with the members.
Twelve is in no way A limit on the number of participants, it's merely A starting point at which the pass can begin. Any who wish to enter need only to list there names as the pass moves along. If it goes on for A while, so be it.
It will not end with me. At the end of this run any cigars remaining will be donated to the troops who protect our way of life.
Anyone want to handle this final leg of the journey? I'm not familiar with the process of passing to the troops.

So far I have:
bbass2
SleevePlz
Medic45
Cmartin
mmccartneydc
wfip51
Gaetano7890
Stowggie
Sporus
buckeyecigar
T.J. Armstrong
marineatbn03
Have I missed anyone?

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    If it were to go on till late July or early August, I could handle it for the troops. I would personally deliver it to a special forces group down the road from me. I just mentoin July/August, because I could recieve them while home and take back with me when I head back to A-Stan in late August. Up to you more experienced ones, but I would like to help. James
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    I'd like to be in on this.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    This sounds like fun. I'm in! I'll PM you my address.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    A most awesome idea to have a "newb" pass, Rodney! Congrats on 1K, brother!!
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Great idea! And congrats
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Great idea. Congrats on the 1k posts. Glad you're here, see you in another 1k.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on 1000! And cool idea for a pass.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Sounds like a great idea! Congrats on the 1k marker too :D
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Buddy on 1k....
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Surely there's more newbies out there who wants to find out what these forums are all about...........
  • cmartincmartin Posts: 130
    Congrats on the 1k. I'm in if that's ok.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on 1K, I'd love to play!!!
  • wfip51wfip51 Posts: 45
    I'm in for this bad boy. I will pass out earplugs with my puts to deaden the inner ear damage from the explosion.
    Now were getting somewhere. Keep the names coming and we can start this thing moving.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I'm down
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Sir!!!

• stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    I'm in
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Bump for more noob support.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I do believe I've done business with some of these youngins. This could get brutal!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Rodney, thank you for staying here with us, it has been wonderful having you with us brother; here is to 1000 more posts!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • SporusSporus Posts: 236
    If you're still enrolling, I'd love to sign up.
    I should have things moving on this pass by this weekend. Any one who wishes to participate need only to post they're intent as the pass progresses. Names can be added easily. Have fun folks and remember, it's all about the fun not who passes the best sticks.
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Posts: 500
    I would love to play in this pass. Still a noob to the forum. Thanks
    As usual I'm running A little late on getting this thing rolling. With A little luck I'll get it in the main in the morning. Sorry for the delay.
    marineatbn03:
    If it were to go on till late July or early August, I could handle it for the troops. I would personally deliver it to a special forces group down the road from me. I just mentoin July/August, because I could recieve them while home and take back with me when I head back to A-Stan in late August. Up to you more experienced ones, but I would like to help. James

With A little luck we might just meet your time frame.
    marineatbn03:

As the first to reply I would like to start with you good sir. Address?
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Posts: 500
    pm to rbeckom
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    What if I go last, that way they could be sent to me, I could add some sticks, and then drop them off to the Joes. I will be sure to get some pictures from them herfing as well.
    marineatbn03:
    What if I go last, that way they could be sent to me, I could add some sticks, and then drop them off to the Joes. I will be sure to get some pictures from them herfing as well.

Sounds fine to me. I'll shift the names around. Thanks for participating.
    bbass2
    It seems the pass will be heading your way first. Congratulations to you sir.
    Everyone remember, this pass will be ending up with the troops, not me.
    marineatbn03 will be handling the final leg of it's journey and handing the cigars to the troops personally if the time frame allows. If it it becomes necessary for someone else to handle the final leg I will post their name at A later date. Have fun folks.