Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

1000 post. Edited+2

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    wfip51:
    image Take on left, puts on right. I just noticed the package might need a new humidipak. Since I did not 'take' anything I wanted to request my seperate 'puts' in the separate bag can be only for the troops that this pass is ultimately ending up with. Is that ok with you gentlemen?
    You know what? Absolutely! I realize I have already had my turn in this pass and don't have to see those sticks and not be able to snag one, but that is an awesome gesture. Nicely played.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    *poof*

• Options
    wfip51wfip51 Posts: 45
    Marine, that H. Upmann is especially sent for you btw. Enjoy brother and thank you for your service.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I just got the picture up, thanks brother, and those are some awesome sticks. I can't wait to drop these off to some hard working service members down the road. If it is alright with RBeckom, I am actually going to take a small bundle of them to some of the Bomb/Drug dog handlers we use (they are a small unit, only a couple of guys), and the rest to an Army unit down the road.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    I just got the picture up, thanks brother, and those are some awesome sticks. I can't wait to drop these off to some hard working service members down the road. If it is alright with RBeckom, I am actually going to take a small bundle of them to some of the Bomb/Drug dog handlers we use (they are a small unit, only a couple of guys), and the rest to an Army unit down the road.

Sounds good to me.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    marineatbn03:

Sounds good to me.
    Great gesture wfip51!!! And I'm fine with what you wanna do marine as long as they don't use that H. Uppman to train dogs to smell out ISOM's. Bwahahahahahah!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    RBeckom:
    marineatbn03:

Sounds good to me.
    Great gesture wfip51!!! And I'm fine with what you wanna do marine as long as they don't use that H. Uppman to train dogs to smell out ISOM's. Bwahahahahahah!
    Oh noooo, that stick will go nowhere near the trained nose of any dog, lol
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    mmccartneydc:
    RBeckom:
    marineatbn03:

Sounds good to me.
    Oh noooo, that stick will go nowhere near the trained nose of any dog, lol
    Went to Mexico on honeymoon and had some cargo (sticks) on the way back. In the airport I was so scared that I vowed to never do that again, I felt like a mule! hahaha
  • Options
    I wonder how they know what to confiscate, other than it saying that it is an ISOM on the band. (Not that I am trying to cheat the system)
  • Options
    All kinds of crazy thoughts were going through my head! If someone were to take the bands off, I'm not too sure much could be done aside from confiscation, but who knows! That's why I said to keep the isom away from the dogs, lol!
  • Options
    That one will be consumed before heading back to the states for sure.
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    wfip51:
    image Take on left, puts on right. I just noticed the package might need a new humidipak. Since I did not 'take' anything I wanted to request my seperate 'puts' in the separate bag can be only for the troops that this pass is ultimately ending up with. Is that ok with you gentlemen?
    That is more than fine with me. I will add humipak's if needed I got tons.
  • Options
    Gaetano7890:
    wfip51:
    throw a couple in a bag cuz when it gets to me I will be shipping it to afghan and those will come in handy!
  • Options
    No problem I can do that.
  • Options
    a
  • Options
    I actually replaced the humidipak with a new one, and put one in the second bag as well.
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Gaetano7890:
    wfip51:
    throw a couple in a bag cuz when it gets to me I will be shipping it to afghan and those will come in handy!
    I thought Marine was taking them to Afghan? You're sending them? Ever sent a military package before?
  • Options
    If this hits aeon before mid july then it will have to be sent, I will leave around 1 August for some R&R. And at this rate it will be done by the end of the month.
  • Options
    Who's currently got this?
  • Options
    Wfip 51 has it now and is sending it my way and then it is off to you aeon.
  • Options
    I thought we still had stowggie, sporus, and buckeye in the mix?
  • Options
    buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Posts: 500
    yeah ;-)
  • Options
    My mistake I just thought I was at the end i will make sure to send it to the person who is next in line.
  • Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    Is it too late for us to jump in on this? Would love to be apart of this great cause. Also, marine is my brother, so if we were last on the list we could hand it off to him when he is in town :) -Nikki
  • Options
    It should go from me and I will hand deliver to tj&nikki and then they could give to jim and he could hand deliver to our troops :-)
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    wfip51:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Gaetano7890:
    wfip51:
    I thought Marine was taking them to Afghan? You're sending them? Ever sent a military package before?
    Inquiring minds want to know LOL
  • Options
    Please remove my name from this pass. Thanks and guys remember to have fun with it and take care of our brothers/sisters in arms!
  • Options
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Is it too late for us to jump in on this? Would love to be apart of this great cause. Also, marine is my brother, so if we were last on the list we could hand it off to him when he is in town :) -Nikki

In.
    Glad to have you.
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Please remove my name from this pass. Thanks and guys remember to have fun with it and take care of our brothers/sisters in arms!

Might I ask why?
    Please PM your answer.
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    RBeckom:
    T.J. Armstrong:

In.
    Glad to have you.
    Thanks for having us -Nikki