Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

1000 post. Edited+2

Comments

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    bbass2:
    Headed to Michigan - 0312 0860 0001 5296 1422

Takes on left, puts on right. Thanks for doing this RBeckom, it's a great way to get us newbs involved and more importantly support the troops!

Your welcome. It's all about introducing yourselves to the forums and getting your names known as well as doing something to show our appreciation to the troops who protect our way of life. Have fun and don't be afraid to start your own thing moving, after all it's all about the fun.
  • Options
    The last leg of this passes journey is to be to marineatbn03. He has taken the responsibility of personally passing the cigars out to troops and sending in photos. Give generously folks, this is for A good cause.

His address

James Collins
    DEA-FOB Westin
    Camp Stone, Herat, Afghanistan
    APO/AE, 09382
  • Options
    i was going to take care if getting it to him lol with the mark on his head right now on the forum i didnt think hed want his addy blasted. lol well game on James lol
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    This one is going to the troops, so I don't mind, but I can see where this will create an open bounty on me.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    This one is going to the troops, so I don't mind, but I can see where this will create an open bounty on me.

:-)
  • Options
    RBeckom:
    marineatbn03:

All in appreciation for what you and your fellow military brethren do for us all. God bless and protect.
  • Options
    oh i just meant sending it to him at the last leg of the journey to get it to em lol. but yes bounty indeed
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Got the pass in the mail today. Thanks again for including me in this. My takes are on the left and puts on the right. Newb Pass
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    As soon as I get an address for Medic45, I will have this back out on its way.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!!!
  • Options
    cmartincmartin Posts: 130
    Pm sent SleevePlz.
  • Options
    cmartin:
    Pm sent SleevePlz.
    Thanks I was gonna send it to him if no one else had jumped on this
  • Options
    No problem bro.
  • Options
    A great start on this one. It's actually moving A lot faster than I expected. Off to A running start comes to mind. :-) There's still plenty of time to join if anyone is interested.
  • Options
    This pass no longer fits in a small flat rate box, so I've upped the size of the box a little. Should be plenty of room for additions for the next few people in line. I'll have this back on the road tomorrow. I'm excited to see how this progresses!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Got the pass in the mail today. Thanks again for including me in this. My takes are on the left and puts on the right. Newb Pass
    Obsidian! Nomnomnomnomnomnom
  • Options
    And it's off. DC# 0312 0090 0002 2671 2263
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    It has arrived at my PO I'll get it Tuesday upon my return home and get it back out on the road thanks for the invite!
  • Options
    Medic45:
    It has arrived at my PO I'll get it Tuesday upon my return home and get it back out on the road thanks for the invite!

Change of venue lol had a buddy pick up my mail for me so I could get her back on the road! Takes on the left puts on the right!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Lookin good bro. Guess its coming to me next.
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Medic45:

Change of venue lol had a buddy pick up my mail for me so I could get her back on the road! Takes on the left puts on the right!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Nice.
  • Options
    If the generosity of the members of this pass continues, There will be some seriously happy members of the Armed Forces. I cannot wait to see the photos of the joy we will be spreading with this one.
  • Options
    Hell, I can't wait to deliver them
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Hell, I can't wait to deliver them

• Options
    On the road again 0309 1140 0001 7434 6791 Thanks for letting me be apart of this!! I truly enjoyed it!!!
  • Options
    This is gonna be an awsome box for our troops
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    Says it should be here today. I'll get it back out in the morning. I'll post up pics when I get it.