Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

1000 post. Edited+2

Comments

• Options
    cmartincmartin Posts: 130
    Got the package in hand. I need mmccartneydc info to pass it in. Thanks again for letting me participate. Te troops are going to get a great package. I will post pics as soon as I figure out how. Thanks again and congrats on the 1K.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Awesome, this thing is moving rapidly
  • Options
    Takes on the left. Puts on the right. Thanks again

• Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Chris did u get Matts info yet???
  • Options
    No. Not yet. Do you have it? Or should I PM him?
  • Options
    I got Matt's info. It'll be out in the am. Thanks again.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Sry been afk at church glad u got it bro
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay. Got tied up at Drs with the wife. DC: 03112550000205874083
  • Options
    Bump. Where's this at guys?
  • Options
    It shows delivered to doc today, so I am sure we will hear about it soon.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Got it yesterday, it has been really crazy here. I will get it back out today! I need an address for wfip51.
  • Options
    Still need that addy!!!
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    image With a name like "El Threesome," how could I resist? LOL Takes on left, puts on right!
  • Options
    Isn't smokindaddy? Or someone on here related to the guy we don't have an addrress for?? If no one can get it then should we skip him and come back to him?
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Isn't smokindaddy? Or someone on here related to the guy we don't have an addrress for?? If no one can get it then should we skip him and come back to him?
    Just waiting on the word from RBeckom on what to do. If I skip, then I will need Gaetano's addy!
  • Options
    I do believe wfip is Smokindaddy's brother-in-law or brother. Send him a pm, he will surely have it.
  • Options
    Ok so I actually have it now. Going out today. Hope it doesnt stall there!
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    If there's any hitches in the addresses fill free to go to the next person and PM me and I'll re-post the name further down the list. So far we couldn't ask for A pass to go smoother than this one has. All of you who participated in this endeavor will be on the good trader list by the end of this run. Thanks to all.
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    image With a name like "El Threesome," how could I resist? LOL Takes on left, puts on right!

Let me know what you think of the El Threesome. I've bought several but haven't smoked one myself yet. I just like the way they look. :-)
  • Options
    RBeckom:
    mmccartneydc:

Let me know what you think of the El Threesome. I've bought several but haven't smoked one myself yet. I just like the way they look. :-)
    Will do, it was too interesting to pass up. Hope my puts were comparable to my takes!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    RBeckom:
    mmccartneydc:

Will do, it was too interesting to pass up. Hope my puts were comparable to my takes!

I doubt there will be any complaints. :-)
  • Options
    image On its way to wfip51
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    wfip51wfip51 Posts: 45
    Received the package. I repeat, the package is in hands. Retaliation strike commences this evening. Will post my puts tomorrow.
  • Options
    Gaetano7890. wfip51 needs your address in order to send you the package. Please Pm him your information.
  • Options
    image Take on left, puts on right. I just noticed the package might need a new humidipak. Since I did not 'take' anything I wanted to request my seperate 'puts' in the separate bag can be only for the troops that this pass is ultimately ending up with. Is that ok with you gentlemen?
  • Options
    wfip51:
    image Take on left, puts on right. I just noticed the package might need a new humidipak. Since I did not 'take' anything I wanted to request my seperate 'puts' in the separate bag can be only for the troops that this pass is ultimately ending up with. Is that ok with you gentlemen?
    Pic didn't come through brother
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    wfip51:
    Pic didn't come through brother
    Showin up for me. You can click it as well since it's a link to imgur.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    wfip51:
    Awsome sticks and awesome add. Hell of a classy thing to do!!