Home General Discussion
Options

Biggest Disappointment?

124»

Comments

• Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    Yup me too. I'm with Joz3r and Maddy but not with Luko.
    You're only saying that cause someone musta told you how I badmouthed Cananada. By the way, I just can't help repeating it - I love the CAO Mx2. If Maddy is wrong, I don't want to be right.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Luko:
    laker1963:
    You're only saying that cause someone musta told you how I badmouthed Cananada. By the way, I just can't help repeating it - I love the CAO Mx2. If Maddy is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Well I didn't read your bad-mouthing about Canada, but you certainly "bad spelled" it. LMAO
    I used to find most of the CAO line too in your face but I have grown to love them, and the Mx2 is no exception.
  • Options
    405bench405bench Posts: 36

Hands down, the entire Greycliff line.

I smoked a CAO Italia last week and was very disappointed in the taste, burn etc was fine.   Then I smoked a Brazilia this past weekend and loved it.  It was one of the best smokes of the year!

• Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I smoked a 5 Vegas Limitada 2009, and I guess I was just expecting much more. It turned out to be a mediocre smoke with no real highlights.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    if you can find the 06 try one. i still think those are the best limitadas
  • Options
    405bench:

I smoked a CAO Italia last week and was very disappointed in the taste, burn etc was fine.  

how much rest/age did it have on it. Im finding that the italia ages well.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Another disappointment for me was the Casa Magna. I've had a couple now and they weren't a bad smoke, but they were NOT Cigar of the Year material. All the hype from CA and then I've had some friends who just love them, and I just thought it wasn't all that flavorful and the flavor it did have wasn't the best.
  • Options
    405bench405bench Posts: 36
    kuzi16:
    405bench:

I smoked a CAO Italia last week and was very disappointed in the taste, burn etc was fine.  

how much rest/age did it have on it. Im finding that the italia ages well.

I got them in the monthly club shipment.  The Itailia was smoked in week 2 the Brazilia maybe set 5 weeks.

• Options
    i fi nd italias dont get really good till they hit 6+ months
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    You can't be with me and maddy cuz we're not together. Phuckin' Canadians. :D
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Luko:
    laker1963:

Well I didn't read your bad-mouthing about Canada, but you certainly "bad spelled" it. LMAO
    I used to find most of the CAO line too in your face but I have grown to love them, and the Mx2 is no exception.
    I didn't really badmouth Cananada...I would never mock a people who drink their milk from bags and worships loons, just as I would never shoot fish in a barrel. I kid, I love Canada, have done a fair amount of fishing in Ontario and its an experience that can't be matched anywhere else. Next time I go, I'm gonna smoke an mx2, which I love.
  • Options
    Luko:
    laker1963:
    Luko:
    laker1963:

I didn't really badmouth Cananada...I would never mock a people who drink their milk from bags and worships loons, just as I would never shoot fish in a barrel. I kid, I love Canada, have done a fair amount of fishing in Ontario and its an experience that can't be matched anywhere else. Next time I go, I'm gonna smoke an mx2, which I love.

LOL You forgot that we deliver our mail via Huskies!
    As for fishing not being matched anywhere else? Dude try and make it to the West Coast and see BC. I moved as a kid from Ontario to Alberta and 20 odd years ago to BC. This is PARADISE !
    Only comparable to some tropical locations for beauty.
    come catch a 40 -50 lbs Salmon with me one day Luko, nothing like it.
  • Options
    Fryguy03Fryguy03 Posts: 4
    I was gifted a Romeo & Julieta Museum.....Thank god I didn't pay for this thing! For what they cost I was expecting to experience a mind blowing smoke. I found it to be a very "boring cigar". No real character, very one dimensional. Bottom line is....below average cigar + fancy packaging = above average price!!
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    Damn west coasters ...
  • Options
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    Damn west coasters ...
    Damn vaginas...I mean Virginians. :p
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    Damn west coasters ...
    Dont be mad bc Virginians are getting **** and you Californians aren't.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    Damn west coasters ...
    The term "California girl" didn't just come from a Beach Boys song ya know. Come on out to one of our beaches during the summer and you'll forget all about Virginia. :)
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    Damn west coasters ...
    The term "California girl" didn't just come from a Beach Boys song ya know. Come on out to one of our beaches during the summer and you'll forget all about Virginia. :)
    California girls makes you forget about ****? You and Maddy are argueing now Joe? Sorry I thought you were still together. My bad.
    OK Luko I'm back with you *** Maddy and Joz3r. They both get too much sun if you know what I mean. :)
  • Options
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    Damn west coasters ...
    California girls makes you forget about ****? You and Maddy are argueing now Joe? Sorry I thought you were still together. My bad.
    OK Luko I'm back with you *** Maddy and Joz3r. They both get too much sun if you know what I mean. :)
    Screw it, I'm with laker, but not maddy or Luko. I'm also confused right now...where am I?
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    Damn west coasters ...
    Screw it, I'm with laker, but not maddy or Luko. I'm also confused right now...where am I?

lmao
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    While in cali I saw many hot vaginas.... though couldn't touch any... lol
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    phobicsquirrel:
    While in cali I saw many hot vaginas.... though couldn't touch any... lol

Nice place to nest huh Squirrelly !?!?
  • Options
    Dammit. I have no comeback for california girls ... aside from maybe Australian girls. Mmmmm both bring a tear to the eye.
  • Options
    Australia's just sooo damn far away. :)
  • Options
    How's that song go? I wish they all could be Austrailian girls...........................
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    God of fire. I was really looking forward to them, the first was impossible to draw, the second split it's wrapper. I could still smoke it, but it lost a lot of appeal from the split wrapper. Humidity was 68%, not sure what happened, maybe it was too humid outside where I smoked it.