New Pass #4

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    I have our furry friend over the lake all locked in. ;p

I thought that someone had locked onto my location. My alarms and flashing lights were triggered .
    After the last time the squirrel air raided me I had to add some early warning protections to my abode.
    Damned squirrels keep gettin' into the hole in my roof where my spare bedroom used to be. Any of these relatives of yours Pheebs?
    lol, not sure, I've had dealings with them Canadian squirrels, they're not really welcome around these parts, it's a feud lasting many generations. In fact back in the day we tried making friends with them but they used our mission of peace as a distraction and launched a full attack. You've never seen so many beautiful acorns and nuts in your life, and they rained down on us like a firestorm. needless to say many lives were lost but we had food for many winters... oh and any early warning devices will be ineffective, my newer bombs are much more sophisticated...

Let me guess... you are disguising your bombs in Peanut Butter now, instead of loose nutz?LMAO
    ..lol
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Pass Recieved by my wife. When i get home saturday i'll do takes/puts and get it back in the mail that day.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Sweet....and so it begins....
  • robert69165robert69165 Posts: 219
    Suuuweeeet!
    OK, Bad Gouge. Pass not recieved, she told me i had gotten a large package, it was something else. Probably be here monday. Tony, you still have the tracking#, i deleted the PM kinda preemptivley.
    large package huh? .... ::cough:::: =)
    Yup, PM sent. It is showing that it left Santa Clarita yesterday, you should be getting it today or Monday.
    Ok, NOW pass is recieved. Takes/Puts are done, nice selection Tony! Will be in the mail later tonight off to Bass. Tony, i'll send my troop donations directly to you. Guys at work and i will probably be buying 2-3 boxes....that would have blown up the bag...
    Tony, tell me where to send mine, I am sending 3 bundles and like jetmech I don't want to blow up the bag.
    Awesome guys, if you want to do that that'll be fine too. I was only planning on sending out one package to the Mud House, but if it is gonna be like you all are talking, I'll probably end up sending one out before the pass even gets back to me. Rob, you've got a PM.
    Pass on the move! DC# 0103 8555 7498 0829 4837
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Pass received...everything looks great. I'll have it back on the road on saturday.
    Good deal, looks like it is moving pretty fast.
    I better not get any beetles from you knuckle heads.... =p
    Hey rdnstn this is robert69165 check your PM I need your address.
    The box is headed north to Oregon...0103 8555 7497 4863 1488
    okay so are we making the person receiving the package pay for the shipping? if so how do you ship it at the post office that way?
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    phobicsquirrel:
    okay so are we making the person receiving the package pay for the shipping? if so how do you ship it at the post office that way?

WHAT ???
    phobicsquirrel:
    Whoever is shipping the package out pays for it, then when the next person recieves it, they pay to ship it on to the next person on the list.
    phobicsquirrel:

The guy is squirrelly ...I'm tellin' ya.
    Really? What happened? You had to pay to pick it up? I paid and printed the shipping label on line. Let me know what you had to pay....and I'll look into it.
    phobicsquirrel:
    Did they make you pay to pick it up? How much? I paid for the shipping online!
    it was 8 something.. they left a little orange slip in my box, didn't even knock saying I owe postage. I'll be going to the post office to see, I don't know what's up with it..
    Ditto, it went to Bass postage completley paid(online).
    Wow, this is the first time something like this has happened to me. I've sent a bunch of stuff here and there and never have I had something like this happen. Tracking and email confirmation hasn't sent me anything btw.

I feel bad that this happened. I don't know why it happened, but I'll try and make it up to you. I'll get something else for you out in the next couple of days....lets just hope that one doesn't meet the same fate!
    picked up the package today, seems as though it needed more postage... (f'ing postage). Got my sticks, put a couple of gurkha's in the troop bag. I think tuna breath I mean laker is next.. I'll get it out in the next day or so bud.
    phobicsquirrel:
    picked up the package today, seems as though it needed more postage... (f'ing postage). Got my sticks, put a couple of gurkha's in the troop bag. I think tuna breath I mean laker is next.. I'll get it out in the next day or so bud.
    Tuna breath huh? This from a squirrel who plays with his own nuts? Hmmm.
    Looking forward to it bro'. I will lower the defenses for a day or two.
    Hey guys...sorry about the delay. Seems like the post office likes to change its mind here and there. Well I guess its back on track now...Again, my bad!!!!
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Tuna breath huh? This from a squirrel who plays with his own nuts? Hmmm.
    Looking forward to it bro'. I will lower the defenses for a day or two.
    lol... hey with nuts these big it's hard not too! I'll try to get your package out asap, I'm in class right now so it's sort of hard.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Hey I just saw my name on this, LOL. You guys know I'm down for it but I didn't even know it was going on lol. I'm in.