Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

New Pass #4

Comments

• Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Damn Maddy, I apologize. I just looked back over the thread, and you surely did not sign up for it, I really don't know how I got your name on the list. If you are down, cool deal, if not cool too. Again, I apologize.
  • Options
    0 That Guy 00 That Guy 0 Posts: 188
    How do these passes work?
  • Options
    When someone starts up a pass, they normally ask who wants to participate. Then people just "sign up" and once the desired amount of people are on board, whoever starts it sends out a package to the first person on the list. The rules for a pass are determined by whoever starts it, so it will be different for each pass.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    LOL alien its cool. I'm definetly up for it. I woulda been kinda surprised had it just shown up on my doorstep but I woulda know what to do :).
  • Options
    count me in
  • Options
    am I too late?
  • Options
    Sorry, the list for this one is already set. I'm sure someone will start another one up as soon as this one is done, or better yet, you could start up another one whenever you want, I'd probably sign up for it, lol.
  • Options
    robert69165robert69165 Posts: 219
    So where are we at on the pass? I know I am after laker but I haven't seen anything posted. Where's the communication? lol.
  • Options
    From what I am tracking, it is on its way to Laker in Canada. Post to Canada normally takes a little while.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    alienmisprint:
    From what I am tracking, it is on its way to Laker in Canada. Post to Canada normally takes a little while.
    PHUCKIN' Huskies...
  • Options
    laker1963:
    alienmisprint:
    PHUCKIN' Huskies...
    Hey man leave the dogs alone ... if you didn't live on a damn island it wouldn't be so hard for them to get there. I know they can just walk across it in the winter but its May, anddogs don't swim all that quickly.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    alienmisprint:
    PHUCKIN' Huskies...
    Hey man leave the dogs alone ... if you didn't live on a damn island it wouldn't be so hard for them to get there. I know they can just walk across it in the winter but its May, anddogs don't swim all that quickly.

See, that there is just NOT true! We bought those damned Huskies a couple of fast ferries a couple years back... didn't improve the service one bit. Friggin' dogs just sit up on the sun deck sipping Latte's and eating tasty bites! Got to keep hitting them with a newspaper to get them back to delivering the mail again. PHUCKIN' HUSKIES !!!!
  • Options
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    alienmisprint:
    PHUCKIN' Huskies...

See, that there is just NOT true! We bought those damned Huskies a couple of fast ferries a couple years back... didn't improve the service one bit. Friggin' dogs just sit up on the sun deck sipping Latte's and eating tasty bites! Got to keep hitting them with a newspaper to get them back to delivering the mail again. PHUCKIN' HUSKIES !!!!
    Pardon my ignorance, I didn't know that the "fast" ferry technology had made it that far north! I mean you guys do still have phuckin' huskies delivering your mail ...
  • Options
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    alienmisprint:
    PHUCKIN' Huskies...

Pardon my ignorance, I didn't know that the "fast" ferry technology had made it that far north! I mean you guys do still have phuckin' huskies delivering your mail ...
    Or in this case NOT delivering the mail.
    I think they smelled the cigars and ate the package... PHUCKIN' huskies.
    Fast ferries... yeah, you should see those little buggers fly lol.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    alienmisprint:
    PHUCKIN' Huskies...

Or in this case NOT delivering the mail.
    I think they smelled the cigars and ate the package... PHUCKIN' huskies.
    Fast ferries... yeah, you should see those little buggers fly lol.
    Nothing but huskies and queers where you're from and I don't see no tail boy!
  • Options
    Still no word on this pass. Can anyone tell me when it was sent to the Great White North?
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Still no word on this pass. Can anyone tell me when it was sent to the Great White North?
    Have those phuckin huskies picked up cigars now too?
  • Options
    Pheebs was the one who sent it up to you.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    Pheebs was the one who sent it up to you.
    Well, that explains it !!!! Those PHUCKIN' Huskies must have smelled a little squirrel musk and now those sticks could be anywhere !!! Those Huskies go wild when they smell squirrel !! Get all goofy and stuff. Hey Alienmisprint, you might want to check out a couple local beaches down your way. Now that they got a whiff of Squirrel, they may have decided to go to the beach. PHUCKIN' Huskies.
  • Options
    robert69165robert69165 Posts: 219
    So is this the end of new Pass #4? :( That's just too sad!
  • Options
    Not the end, just waiting to hear back from Pheebs or waiting for Laker to get the package.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    Not the end, just waiting to hear back from Pheebs or waiting for Laker to get the package.
    Can someone tell pheebs these are not nuts and winter is over anyways .. stop hoarding!
  • Options
    dep691dep691 Posts: 311

madurofan:
    alienmisprint:
    Can someone tell pheebs these are not nuts and winter is over anyways .. stop hoarding!

It takes a long time for a package to reach Laker from the states. Just when you think it has disappeared and you have given up all hopes of it making it, it shows up.

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    lol, funny maddy. Laker, package was re-mailed yesterday, some reason it was returned to me when I got back.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    lol, funny maddy. Laker, package was re-mailed yesterday, some reason it was returned to me when I got back.
    OK KEWL. Thanks Pheebs, I was starting to get worried, which usually means it is about to arrive. I'll keep watching for it. I wondered where you had got to Pheebs. Thought you might have got run over by a car crossing the street or some other terrible thing that happens to you little rodents :)
  • Options
    lol... just be sure to take that little morsel I left for you, though with that most recent comment I may have to intercede in the packages' delivery... =p
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    lol... just be sure to take that little morsel I left for you, though with that most recent comment I may have to intercede in the packages' delivery... =p
    Don't you worry, I'll be sniffing around that package for that morsel. Anytime I get told to watch for something incoming from the squirrel... I pay attention.
    Last time I ignored him, I had squirrel poop all over the side of my house !!! Where's my PHUKIN" Huskie ? Thanks Pheebs!
  • Options
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Don't you worry, I'll be sniffing around that package for that morsel. Anytime I get told to watch for something incoming from the squirrel... I pay attention.
    Last time I ignored him, I had squirrel poop all over the side of my house !!! Where's my PHUKIN" Huskie ? Thanks Pheebs!
    lol..
  • Options
    Laker be sure to let us know when the package get's to ya... should be there soon. =)
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    Laker be sure to let us know when the package get's to ya... should be there soon. =)
    Will do. Not in today's mail, so not before Monday. I was feeding a cousin of your's at work the other day. I do grounds maintenance and was feeding peanuts to one of my furry little buddies at work while trying to eat my sandwich in peace. Next week I think I will try to get a picture of these guys. They are a riot.