Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

New Pass #4

1235»

Comments

• Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Its already to Maddy, huh? Damn, I could just roll down there and pick it up from him if you send it to his hotel, lol.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Just a heads up on this. It is still here in Ohio. I'm just awaiting an address to send this down to Maddy in Louisiana.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    this has to be the longest pass....
  • Options
    Talked with Maddy via text yesterday. He has been swamped with working 16 hour days and such and has not been able to get on the forum. He asked that I see if we could skip him in this pass.

If that is ok, I just need Tony's new address to get this thing to the finish line.
  • Options
    bbc020:
    Talked with Maddy via text yesterday. He has been swamped with working 16 hour days and such and has not been able to get on the forum. He asked that I see if we could skip him in this pass.

If that is ok, I just need Tony's new address to get this thing to the finish line.
    PM sent.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    bbc020:

PM sent.
    Pass will finally get back on the road monday morning. Thanks Tony
  • Options
    Cool deal, I can't wait to see what all has changed in the bags, I almost feel like a kid on Christmas Eve.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Sorry guys. This has been a helluva month. Hasn't been a bad trip just some long hours.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    madurofan:
    Sorry guys. This has been a helluva month. Hasn't been a bad trip just some long hours.

Glad to see ya back Maddy
  • Options
    gmill880:
    madurofan:

Glad to see ya back Maddy
    I second that
  • Options
    Well, pass #4 is officially over. You guys are something else, what started out as 20 cigars ended up coming back to me as 25 cigars and an overflowing troop donation bag. There are several cigars here I have been wanting to try, thanks to everyone who participated. And a special thanks to Brandon (bbc020) for hooking me up with three of the cigars that are currently on my wishlist. I hope everyone else got some good smokes out of the deal as well.
  • Options
    Quick update, I threw in a few cigars I had set aside for the troop donations, and with those, we have 50 cigars to send over to Iraq. I should have them in the mail tomorrow, it normally takes about one to two weeks for mail to get there. Thanks again to everyone who participated.