Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

New Pass #4

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Laker be sure to let us know when the package get's to ya... should be there soon. =)
    Will do. Not in today's mail, so not before Monday. I was feeding a cousin of your's at work the other day. I do grounds maintenance and was feeding peanuts to one of my furry little buddies at work while trying to eat my sandwich in peace. Next week I think I will try to get a picture of these guys. They are a riot.

It feels good to enjoy the little things like that huh Laker ...
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    gmill880:
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Laker be sure to let us know when the package get's to ya... should be there soon. =)
    Will do. Not in today's mail, so not before Monday. I was feeding a cousin of your's at work the other day. I do grounds maintenance and was feeding peanuts to one of my furry little buddies at work while trying to eat my sandwich in peace. Next week I think I will try to get a picture of these guys. They are a riot.

It feels good to enjoy the little things like that huh Laker ...

Yup ! I sure do enjoy my work... most days :)
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I assume squirrel... If so Yeah, they crack me up. Especially when I had my dog they use to bark at her all the time, they harassed her all the time. I have about 11 or so of them around my house who are usually in my yard and most of them will come up to me for the most part. I have a few feeders for 'em. There's also a golf course near my house where they are really friendly and will come up to you.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    I assume squirrel... If so Yeah, they crack me up. Especially when I had my dog they use to bark at her all the time, they harassed her all the time. I have about 11 or so of them around my house who are usually in my yard and most of them will come up to me for the most part. I have a few feeders for 'em. There's also a golf course near my house where they are really friendly and will come up to you.

Yeah squirrels are KEWL. At the one place I maintain the grounds at, we have tons of squirrels, lots of deer, tons of ducks and Geese. Even have a Black Bear that wanders out onto the beach from time to time in the early morning or late evening.
    I love animals of all kinds (sometimes more then people) and find it almost like therapy sometimes going to work.
    Of course Geese (Canada Geese) are BIG and big geese like these can $hit 4 lbs. !!! of "Goose Grease" a day !!!! Needless to say I put the run on the Geese and we try to enjoy them from the water, only.
  • Options
    OK so those PHUCKIN' Huskies arrived today. That was actually fast considering. I will do my puts and takes and get it back into the mail in the morning.
    robert69165 it will be coming your way next. Nice selection of sticks to work with so far on this one. As always, generous group of BOTL here.
    Pheebs I got your explosive device(s). Did this thing grow a little or is that what you consider a "little" explosion. PM sent bro'.
  • Options
    hehe, I added a few extra sticks, no big whoop... lol
  • Options
    robert69165robert69165 Posts: 219
    Whoo hoo laker! :) I got my catchers mitt on ready for the catch, I seriously can't wait to get this thing!!!!
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Brandon. Holler at me before you send to me. I may have to get you to send the pass to my hotel in new orleans.
  • Options
    robert69165:
    Whoo hoo laker! :) I got my catchers mitt on ready for the catch, I seriously can't wait to get this thing!!!!
    LOL It's on its way dude. But you are gonna be all cramped up sitting like that in your catchers position long before it get's there.:)
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    robert69165:
    LOL It's on its way dude. But you are gonna be all cramped up sitting like that in your catchers position long before it get's there.:)
    Now doug, this isn't the same catchers position that priest you to teach you about ...
  • Options
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    robert69165:
    Now doug, this isn't the same catchers position that priest you to teach you about ...
    lol, that's just too funny.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    robert69165:
    lol, that's just too funny.
    I'm sittin' here, waiting for a reply to come... but I got nothin'
  • Options
    um...yeah...ok!? lol
  • Options
    Hey laker did you ever get those mystery smokes I sent ya?
  • Options
    robert69165:
    Hey laker did you ever get those mystery smokes I sent ya?

HMMMMM? Mystery smokes he say's? I just received your mooch package the other day. Was there more???
    The plot thickens !
  • Options
    Not yet buddie but keep an eye out ya never know! ;-) lol!
  • Options
    Just recieved...er... I mean my dogs? yeah thats it my dogs ate the New pass package today, too bad! (just kidding lol!) I recieved the new pass package today! (nice selection of sticks!) This I gotta say was alot of fun! Mr Ron Dunston, the package will be shipped out first thing tomorrow morning. So keep your eyes open! Let's do this again real soon!
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I can't wait and timing should be perfect for a quick turnaround
  • Options
    OK, I got the pass today. I will do my takes and puts tonight and turn it around tomorrow.

BRC, I don't think that I have your address yet, please pm it to me.
  • Options
    brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    rdnstn:
    OK, I got the pass today. I will do my takes and puts tonight and turn it around tomorrow.

BRC, I don't think that I have your address yet, please pm it to me.
    Done. You have a new PM. :-)
  • Options
    got it, I'll pm you the tracking number as soon as it goes out
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Damn, this one is going fast. Only three people left.
  • Options
    My wife just called to confirm that the box arrived today. I'll do my takes and puts and get it back in the mail asap.
  • Options
    brc81:
    My wife just called to confirm that the box arrived today. I'll do my takes and puts and get it back in the mail asap.
    If you have some distilled water, you might want to recharge the pillows. I was going to but didn't have the stuff to recharge them and I wanted to get them on their way to you while I could otherwise it would have been another week.
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    brc81:
    If you have some distilled water, you might want to recharge the pillows. I was going to but didn't have the stuff to recharge them and I wanted to get them on their way to you while I could otherwise it would have been another week.
    I recharged all the pillows and added one to the RP bag since it didn't have one. Did my puts and takes and its on its way to bbc020.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    brc81:
    rdnstn:
    brc81:
    I recharged all the pillows and added one to the RP bag since it didn't have one. Did my puts and takes and its on its way to bbc020.
    I'll be on the lookout. How's the troop donation bag looking like...I may have to bust it apart with donations!
  • Options
    bbc020:
    brc81:
    rdnstn:
    brc81:
    I'll be on the lookout. How's the troop donation bag looking like...I may have to bust it apart with donations!
    The troop bag is about 2/3 full.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Damn, this thing is still going...wow
  • Options
    Package has landed....I will do my takes and puts later today and get it out in the mail tomorrow to Maddy

Maddy, you still down in NOLA...where should I send this?
  • Options
    this thing has kinda stalled out here in Ohio...still waiting to hear from Maddy about where to send it.