Home Pipes
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couple more Tinman Pipes. One has 2 stems. 
  • Options
    Darn sales are killing me. This is it for the year for real this time. 
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake said:
    Darn sales are killing me. This is it for the year for real this time. 
    @jsnake I quit even looking at the sales...it’s depressing to see what I’m missing out on, but I’m on a self imposed purchase ban until after the new year 

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That blast is making me all tingly in my special parts
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,832 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a looker!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn! You guys are killing it, I love this thread.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got an email saying about 30% of this releases FVF has mold. Guess I better go look when I get home. 
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020

New Stanwell Light Black Army Mount

and the Brushed Black Elephant Foot Revival

Maybe I'll learn not to "just look" at new pipes.

Or, maybe not.   ;)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    NorCalR1 said:

CBid order finally made it. 

Edit- And this is what started it all...
    Nice pickups! I’m waiting for ups to drop off my stuff from cbid today too. That royal yacht is supposed to be very decisive stuff a sort of love it or hate it. Plum pudding was my first love when smoking a pipe though.
  • Options
    AG of San Leandro. What’s yours? I don’t want to bid you up either. I’m probably going to go for more plum pudding special reserve later tonight lol.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Royal Yacht, be warned it is heavy in nic. 

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy said:
    AG of San Leandro. What’s yours? I don’t want to bid you up either. I’m probably going to go for more plum pudding special reserve later tonight lol.
    DM of Los Gatos 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've got a time machine?  
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've got a time machine?  
    Got lucky dated 2/2017

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Black Shag" hehehehe :D
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    Snagged some unknown estates off ebay with a custom stand. Turned out to be a unknown maker morta stamped ESC (still trying to figure out who made it), a Todd Harris anse, Kent Joyce, and a Yeti. Here is a before and after pic. They were well cared for and the morta was unsmoked. After pic has my Huck's Pipe in the rack too to fill the empty space plus it fits right in line with these.