Home Pipes
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did a double take today too, @jd50ae. takes me a minute to notice the "pipes". It's good to have both, imho.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy!!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done @Stubble
  • Options
    Added a couple of these to the cellar. Stocking up for the tobaccalypse 

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve got me good

@avengethis, That Plum Pudding Special Reserve is amazing! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have! 

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    I stocked up on a few more tins of tobacco and more pipe cleaners before I’m off to Turkey. Also got a couple more lighters (not pictured) and a pipe cleaner sleeve. 

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom said:
    Steve got me good

@avengethis, That Plum Pudding Special Reserve is amazing! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have! 
    @dbeckom I am loving it
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    dbeckom said:
    Steve got me good

@dbeckom I am loving it
    @a@avengethis, it gets better and better as it breaths. I opened my first can in early August, and as it breathed and dried a little, it just kept getting better.  I’m excited to see how this stuff is in with some age on it. I will stock my cellar before it’s gone. 

• Options
    Found a few tins at the local. The Rattray's has some age. Tin is the old style label lettering compared to the newest stuff and its bulging.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife picked up 2 packs of BackWoods for me.
  • Options
    jd50ae said:
    My wife picked up 2 packs of BackWoods for me.
    You again
  • Options
    Been searching high and low for this tin and finally snagged one. Now to see if I can find the 100g tin. 
  • Options
    @silvermouse
    Thank you.
    As I have said before, I enjoy many different cigars. But for me my first (and second) cup of coffee in the morning, along with a 5 Vegas Gold, just seems to be a perfect match.
    Much appreciated Edward.

• Options
    S M H
    Here he is again. You don't belong here man lmao jk of course. Since you like to visit so much maybe we need to learn you the ways of the pipe. 
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Damn it.
    I have pipes.

Post edited by jd50ae on
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    jd50ae said:
    Damn it.
    I have pipes.

"Hmmm....well, that settles it then.  It will be very good for you, and most amusing for me."  -- Gandalf
    Post edited by Amos_Umwhat on
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Damn it.
    I have pipes.

"Hmmm....well, that settles it then.  It will be very good for you, and most amusing for me."  -- Gandalf
    9505 5148 0426 8337 1001 73 
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Got these plus a grocery bag full of pipes and some leather rests and extra stems from @dbeckom today. Pretty cool. Didn't take a pic of it all yet. 
  • Options
    jsnake said:
    Got these plus a grocery bag full of pipes and some leather rests and extra stems from @dbeckom today. Pretty cool. Didn't take a pic of it all yet. 
    @jsnake Did I remember to put that pipe tamper in the box?

• Options
    Yes sir and it is very cool
  • Options
    Makers Mark sends the coolest little gift every year. 
  • Options
    A little sumthin
  • Options
    jsnake said:
    A little sumthin
    @jsnake whoa! The holy grail of tobacco blends! You are a lucky man! 

• Options

• Options
    More gold bags. Lots and lots

• Options
    jsnake said:

@jsnake please save some for me. I will be visiting in February 

• Options
    dbeckom said:
    jsnake said:

@jsnake please save some for me. I will be visiting in February 
    There is more. My source is good and has plenty.