Home Pipes

What did you get today?

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I went back and got more. 
    Just fyi guys if you want some Esoterica I can snag some. I just can't guarantee what blend. My source always has it in and I can get bags and tins but I can't promise anything. Penzance I have only seen once and Stonehaven I have never seen but they are sitting on a bunch of Pembroke bags and a few Dunbar and Dorchester left plus more in tins like Tilbury and And So To Bed. Message me. Cost plus shipping. 
  • 84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Very cool!
    That is a beauty and what a great display box
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday!
    How did I miss that. Yeah Happy Birthday!
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday Dwayne and beautiful pipe :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some yumminess from Luke @Captain_Call, thanks bro looking forward to trying it. 

I forgot to say before I left but that tin is pretty fresh. Maybe 2 months in my cellar. If you can be patient and give it another 6 or 8 months it picks up quite a bit. Or pop it and jar up a portion to try after that long and smoke the rest now. But that sasieni is a prime candidate for aging
    A little more 
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    dbeckom said:
    My girlfriend surprised me with a Turkish made briar by Sahin for my birthday today. 

Great gal you have
    Happy Birthday
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    dbeckom said:
    My girlfriend surprised me with a Turkish made briar by Sahin for my birthday today. 

Great gal you have
    Happy Birthday
    @Diver43 yes she is!

Thank you all for your birthday wishes! 

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Esoterica purchased from @jsnake , not in the pic is a sample of HG & Co. Brown Flake from Jacob.  Very much looking forward to trying it!
    Post edited by Stubble on
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    That a new Old Boy, @Stubble?
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes Sir, got tired of messing around with the cheap ones.  I've heard good things about them, I hope it lives up to the hype.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    It is a fine pipe lighter, just don't expect it to perform well outdoors if its breezy. 
    I snagged another Neerup and it landed today. 
    Well I snagged this Savinelli Autograph 8 off ebay at a steal. Can't believe the amazing deal I got.
    I have one or two of the St Nicholas pipes and I want to get more. That one is sharp. Enjoy!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake said:
    I have one or two of the St Nicholas pipes and I want to get more. That one is sharp. Enjoy!
    I got the 2017 last year. I suppose I will make this a tradition!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    Couple of Bonfiglioli pipes. One smoked and one new. This is the after restoration and sanitization pic. 
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are there 2 "What did you get today" threads?
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because one is for pipes. It says right there. We've been over this before