Home Pipes
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You trying to post them from your phone @jsnake?
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I am. That's where I always post from 
  • Options
    I don't use a computer 
  • Options
    I was having trouble a while back too. If you're trying to upload pics you'e taken on your phone I have to screen shoot them and then upload the screenshot. If you've downloaded them onto your phone from somewhere then you'v got to upload via your downloaded images. Can be a pain...hope that helps.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an IPSD miracle Charlie Brown. The great @Stubble commissioned a custom tamper for me that arrived right on international pipe smoking day. 
    Very cool.  I use my finger and have the burns to prove it!!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Snagged these 10 brand new unsmoked pipes and Italian leather magnetic pipe stand. They will all be for sale. 2 Tsuge Bamboo, 3 Andrew Cherepano “Gnom” in the first pic with the pipe stand. Second pic is a Boswell Fishing Vest Pipe, Comoy, Personal Reserve, and 2 Ron Smith. 
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Another thrift store find. This will eventually be for sale after a little fixing up. 
  • Options
    IPSD package came. The freebies this year were pathetic and shown in the 2nd pic alone. Just disappointing.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Wrong thread
    Post edited by Yakster on
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool!!!  Wonder if that glue would work on a loose tenon...sorry couldn't resist!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Found my tin of FM Cellar I wanted plus some other McClelland stuff. Got 3 tins of aromatics as payment for some restoration work. Monday I have a big order of the rest of my online McClelland stuff I could find in stock. They put out a press release finalizing the end of the company. 
  • Options

Newbie pipe restorer buyout courtesy of @jsnake. Thank you, Mr. Krell. These should keep me busy for a while.
  • Options
    I scored some Frog Morton's, Cellar, Deep Hollow, Grey Havens, on the Town, and a Bayou. Only missing Across the Pond. 
  • Options
    Snagged some more. Have two more packages of McClelland on the way this week. 
  • Options
    Found some more stuff today

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmmm, Dorchester.
  • Options
    mmmm, Dorchester.
    The other two are Tilbury and Pembroke
  • Options
    Picked up 2 estate pipes today from an antique shops that's going out of business. This one looked pretty cool, but I can't find any info online. Any ideas? "X" on the stem, "Israel" on the shank.

• Options
    I think I've found the last of it. 

• Options
    Ok I lied. I found more. I think I now have enough to tobacco to last me  until 2099.

• Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's quitter talk.
  • Options
    That's quitter talk.
    You're right. I still need to find a Deep Hollow or two. 
  • Options
    I have enough tobacco that my children will have to deal with at least 5 pounds when I die. Doesn't mean I'll stop buying
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have enough tobacco that my children will have to deal with at least 5 pounds when I die. Doesn't mean I'll stop buying
    And if you keep adding faster than you smoke it, just maybe enough for their lifetime.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    That won't be hard. I'm really good at spending money. But I need a couple rifles built first
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That won't be hard. I'm really good at spending money. But I need a couple rifles built first
    Oh? Whats in the shop? I recently finished an AR pistol. Last build was a  223 Remington on a Model 700
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5