Home Pipes
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your welcomed. Enjoy. I keep telling you guys I'll give you great deals if you want a new pipe. I'd rather give you guys I know a deal then sell to others. I really like that pipe and kept one for myself. I'm a big fan of Savinelli so it was hard to let go. 
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woah that is one awesome pipe! You'e got a great one there, Mark. I can see why it would have been hard to let go of. 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a nice hit. I really hope you like tampers...
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do have plenty. I buy a half dozen cheapies on every order. It seems I lose them or give them away pretty often
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    wrong thread, again, sorry.
  • Options

Mom found me a pipe and holder in an antique shop today. First of the inventory for my estate pipe business. 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure the displayer isn't familiar with pipes but it's a neat find anyway
  • Options
    Yeah I have no idea. Never made it home last night with the weather so I'll get a better look at it later on today. If not, I'm sure somebody on ebay will want it lol. 
  • Options
    I'm not sure how well that canister would hold humidity for tobacco storage but I bet it would hold about five years supply of pipe cleaners. If you do decide it's not for you, might you holler at me before you list it on the bay?
  • Options
    I'm not sure how well that canister would hold humidity for tobacco storage but I bet it would hold about five years supply of pipe cleaners. If you do decide it's not for you, might you holler at me before you list it on the bay?
    Absolutely! That or all of your pipe tools. If you did want to store tobacco in it, just throw in a mason jar. One would easily fit. 

Because I can't find this particular model anywhere on the web, I'm gonna do some searching before I decide what to do with it. I started up a discussion on here so we don't hog up the what did you get today section...https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/899087/need-help-with-value#latest
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Movie pass winnings and the Pay it Forward pass offering both from @GaryThompson. Dude, thanks man!!
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry just realized this is pipes.^^^^^
  • Options
    Oops. I meant to get you a tracking number for that...
  • Options
    84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Now that's COOL!

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So glad it finally arrived...hope you enjoy it!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought you moved on from the nubbers and installed a forge for a minute @Stubble

• Options
    From an estate tag sale in Mechanicsburg today...

Top to bottom: 
    1. Genuine Sandblast Italy with an "S" on the stem
    2. Imported Briar, Sandblasted
    3. Genuine Sandblast Italy with an "S" on the stem
    4. Kaywoodie Relief Grain 42
    5. Signature Imported Briar...Stem broken off in shank, but it's got beautiful birds eye in the grain and the stem is etched "Merry Christmas 1958" 
  • Options
    Love that wizard @Captain_Call
  • Options
    I don't know what drew me into it. It strays so far from my normal style. I'll have to see how it goes. The bowl looks like it will last about 3 hours. A pipe of that size requires sitting still. I don't think I'm capable of such a thing 
  • Options
    Get yoself a book lol
  • Options
    My legs get bored and want to walk around. And it just seems impractical to smoke a pipe that rounds the corner a half step before the rest of me
  • Options
    LoneSmokerLoneSmoker Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    Picked up a vintage Electra Prestige estate pipe. Nice little pipe but a teeny tiny bowl.

LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker
  • Options
    Limited edition 2018 reverse calabash cob. Number 75 of 200
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still can't post pics.  No idea why. Have my IPSD stuff showing up tomorrow and I have 10 new pipes on the way that I'll be selling .