Home Pipes
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karsten tarp on top. Two 1985 Radice one is a pipe of the year.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    great pipes and blends ^
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy said:
    More goodies. 1985 Dunhill and a new a new Moretti 
    Haven’t dabbled in pipes before but that is a good lookin score right there. Not to mention this Caldwell Far Eastern Standard Lanceros!

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake said:
    Where you pipe dudes at? I got more. Now waiting for the Christmas release. 
    @jsnake, I missed out on the Carolina Red Flake AGAIN this year! I got the notification that it was in stock, but by the time that I got online it was all gone. 

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom said:
    jsnake said:
    Where you pipe dudes at? I got more. Now waiting for the Christmas release. 
    @jsnake, I missed out on the Carolina Red Flake AGAIN this year! I got the notification that it was in stock, but by the time that I got online it was all gone. 
    There is more out there. See dudes posting other small batch stuff recently too. Let me see what I can find for you.
  • Options
    NorCalR1 said:
    Eulogy said:
    More goodies. 1985 Dunhill and a new a new Moretti 
    Haven’t dabbled in pipes before but that is a good lookin score right there. Not to mention this Caldwell Far Eastern Standard Lanceros!
    I forgot the Far eastern standards I bought till I read that. You should give a pipe a shot I’m really digging them now.
  • Options
    GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    Received some Luxury Twist Flake from @Captain_Call. Can’t wait until I get over this crap I have so I can fire some up. Thanks again Captain!
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, is that all? :D
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BKDog said:
    @BKDog, actually it’s not all...I still have more to post

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    So much awesomeness!
  • Options
    dbeckom said:
    BKDog said:
    @BKDog, actually it’s not all...I still have more to post
    No kidding, I just got home from work a little while ago and I must have thought about this several times last night. So, I'm here waiting for the next part, smoking my pipe and enjoying a coffee...
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    Stubble said:

Where did you get that? I love it.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭✭✭

Courtesy of @Stubble.  How cool is that pipe tool?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    @dbeckom Part deux, please. :)
    @Stubble Those tools are awesome, great job!

Woops. I bid it again.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake said:
    Stubble said:

Where did you get that? I love it.
    Sent you a PM @jsnake
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olivewood pipes are fun to watch change color, but are a bit heavy, at least mine is.
  • Options
    Olivewood pipes are fun to watch change color, but are a bit heavy, at least mine is.
    It’s about 70 grams. It’s by no means a light pipe but I can clench it for short times. I tend not to clench too often as I have a moist mouth.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
     Mostly  maintenance Stuff and some lancer slices
  • Options
    edited December 2019

Five tins of Cabbies the big box is finally suppose to arrive today...