Home Pipes
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    HawksHawks Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    If you don't mind estate pipes I have a a meer poker shaped pipe I would be happy to send you; It is plain, smooth without carving. Let me know if you would like it.

Thank you, Edward, that's very generous. I do not mind estates at all. I don't wish to take away from you, though. I am headed over to the store I purchased from to ask for store credit. If no, then I can try Chris' method and utilize the kragle.

Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes

• Options

Update to the meer fiasco.
    Pleasant visit to the B&M. I received store credit in the amount of the pipe which I promptly used a bit of to purchase a tin of Nightcap. I will be shopping there for quite a while. Probably would've done so anyway had he not opted to give me credit.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,781 ✭✭✭✭✭

Outstanding!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

Part winnings, part payback, enjoy Professor.

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OutdoorsSmoke_21191 said:
    Received an overwhelming generous gift from @Stubble Steve you outdid yourself!! Thank you for sharing your collection with me. Very much appreciated brother. I will begin shortly and start giving feedback to the forum community. Again, TYVM.

Hope you find one or two you like!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options

I got excited. A few other animals on here (pun intended) hit me pretty good a little bit ago and now I have a chance to pay it forward. Get to smoking, brother!

• Options

Outstanding!

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    I picked up this J. Everett that was carved in the style of a Boswell pipe. It looks amazing, I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Nice!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options

@Stubble said
    Nice!

Very

• Options
    OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    I picked up this J. Everett that was carved in the style of a Boswell pipe. It looks amazing, I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Sexy…if a pipe was pimpin this surely would be a contender

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭

😍

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OutdoorsSmoke_21191 said:
    I received my Briar Cigar Pipe from Morgan. I figured this might work well on the motorcycle.

Someone on here, a long time ago, had one of those briar pipes and used it on the motorcycle if I recall. It may have been @Pilgrimgtex, who I suspect is no longer with us. Anywhere. I miss him.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options