Home Pipes

What did you get today?

Comments

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 13

Nice looking pipe, Chris.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,147 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, Shawn.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:
    A commission from J. Everett Pipes. Smooth Morta.

I believe that’s a first for me. Gorgeous pipe.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 18

FYI, P&C has SPC up, picked up some myself. *

• because I'm apparently insane.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat LMK what you think of the deception pass…I’m smoking that tomorrow for the first time. Thanks Steve.

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

Tried the Galloping Gertie this a.m. I'm liking it. Probably try the Deception Pass tomorrow. Can't really go too far wrong with SPC.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

@Amos_Umwhat said:

I haven't opened the Hogshead yet, and I haven't decided whether I really like the Deception Pass, that will take a few more bowls in its case.

However, I'm not regretting accidentally ordering 2 tins of the Galloping Gertie. I just meant to get one. It's really checking all the right boxes for me.

@Amos_Umwhat , I feel the same about the deception pass. I’m going to try again this weekend.

• HawksHawks Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster Quite welcome, my friend. I'll have to deliver in person next time so you don't see it coming. 🤨 😉

Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes

• HawksHawks Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OutdoorsSmoke_21191 said:
    Things...

I hope you like the flavors. 👍👍

Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes

That’s a beauty.