Home Pipes

What is in your pipe?

Comments

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭✭✭

Few more questions. Since Ccom does not sell pipes do you guys have a go to trusted seller? For both pipes and tobacco? And do you buy new or used pipes? Asking for a friend :D

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,692 ✭✭✭✭✭

@genareddog , I believe that Pipes & Cigars.com falls under the same ownership as CCOM. They used to sell pipes here, but it faded away. I shop with Smokingpipes.com as well, and have been very happy with price, service and selection. At both places.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022

Watch City Cigars, Smoking Pipes .com, Instagram, Esty, Tobacco pipes .com, Blue Room Briars, Boswells, The Country Squire, Pipe fourms (pipe smokers den) Pipes and Cigars .com, fleabay, just to getcha started.

Danish Pipe Shop, al pascia, lepipe.it, Wilke Pipe Tobacco...

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ever try GH Bob's Chocolate Flake?

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

A few times, I think, but it's been too long to draw any comparisons.

I'm starting to enjoy the FVCM, chocolaty, tangy, and smoky.

Post edited by Yakster on
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,418 ✭✭✭✭✭

SG Balkan flake in a Stanwell

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,211 ✭✭✭✭✭

Peterson EMP in a Falcon with a meer bowl with coffee this morning.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )