Home Pipes
Options

What is in your pipe?

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,410 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice pipe, Rusty.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Chris. It’s a great clincher.

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster I bet you tell all the boys that

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just have to say, all you guys do a fantastic job of keeping the top of your pipe clean. All mine look like some fool's been smoking out of them.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

Nose grease

• Options

C&D 2022 Small Batch Folklore in my BriarWorks Bullmose. This tobacco smells like juicy fruit gum and reminds me of Gawith and Hoggarth Bosun Plug due to the exotic Kasturi leaf which gives it it's clove note. This note is much more subtle in the bowl once lit, but it's still good.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,718 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hanji'sTharib Ras in a medwakh

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is beautiful @Yakster !!

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options

Thanks, Michael.

• Options

That’s perty

• Options

Thanks, Rusty.

• Options
    edited February 2022

Nice pipe...I almost bought one that’s very similar

• Options

beautiful classic pipe ^

• Options

@Stubble said:
    GH Dark Flake Aromatic in a Jacono.

@Rdp77 , I'm not sure, but I think this is an example of "flame grain", where the striations of the grain pattern rise upwards, like flames.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

@genareddog said:
    Kbv zombie English. So maybe I am falling a little

or, possibly this one.

• Options

@Amos_Umwhat thanks...I honestly didn’t have a clue. I just know it has some interesting patterns on it.

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,334 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dark Flake Aromatic in a rusticated prince by Monier.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options

That is a very nice flake. Going to dig out a jar of that, it has been a while; thanks for the inspiration.

• Options
    edited February 2022

∆ yum ∆ love the citrus note in that Virginia