Home Pipes
Options

What is in your pipe?

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C&D Haunted bookshop in a Radice billiard.  C&D has very nice burley blends... on another note, I'm thinking of grabbing a tin of their autumn Evening to burn.  Never tried it and has always sounded good.
    Autumn Evening is fantastic but it has some bite. No matter how I smoke it it has bite. Frustrating because it is really good and a wonderful Fall aroma.
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Lane Crown Achievement image
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lane Crown Achievement image

Good stuff, it's part of my regular rotation. Nice to see you back Bill. 
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake said:
    Autumn Evening is fantastic but it has some bite. No matter how I smoke it it has bite. Frustrating because it is really good and a wonderful Fall aroma.
    I'll remember that.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Reiner LGF from 2011

• Options
    Picked up a pouch of the new Peterson pouch blend, Irish Dew.  pre-rubbed flake with Virginia and Burley.  I'll let you guys know how it smokes.  Anyone else try any of these new blends yet?
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reiner LGF from 2011

That is a nice looking pipe!
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Thanks, it was a present from my wife a couple of years ago. Another nosewarmer luciano. I thought the blast was very neat. It looks like a prune or wrinkly old man.
  • Options
    Some early morning pipe.  I don't remember if this is the real deal or a Russ O. knockoff (which i thought was better!).  In a radice billiard (another nosewarmer for jake).

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Meant to post this yesterday

Had some Lane BCA in my Dr. Grabow Full Bent Rustic (I know, I know, I am a newb) at work in the wind. 

It was fantastic :)

(Had to edit this; had the wrong model earlier)
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
     PS Black Truffle
  • Options
    Some autumn evening in a bulldog I cleaned up today.  The stem needs a little shine, but it smokes well. 
  • Options
    I absolutely adore Autumn Evening, by far my favorite fall and winter blend. 
  • Options
    I am a fan so far.  Very nice aro that smokes easy.  
  • Options
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    I have been smoking Dunhill Royal Yacht!! Anyone ever try it?
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Boswell Northwoods 
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    flowbee said:
    I have been smoking Dunhill Royal Yacht!! Anyone ever try it?
    I have not, but I've been curious.  What's it like?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    DE Meat Pie.  First time. Nice blend so far.
  • Options
    Lane Sunset Rum on a breathtaking afternoon. Not many more days like today before the snow flies 
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    H&H Daybreak. Mmmmmmm
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Beehive Christmas Blend. Muy tasty. Gonna have to drive back up and buy more 

If any of you humans are in SLC for business or pleasure, stop by Beehive. 

http://beehivecigars.com
  • Options
  • Options
    mb92755mb92755 Posts: 34
    Dunhill Nightcap. I'm just starting to try pipe after smoking cigars for a while. I wanted to try a strong one and this fits.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Russ' Monthly Blend - Mountain Pass in a Capri Billiard

Excellent mouthfeel
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    I got some Escudo yesterday, the smell is heavenly when opening the tin. Pretty good VaPer!
  • Options
    Mac Baren HH Old Fire Cured in my Italian no name briar

Holy nic hit!

Thank you @flowbee for the flake

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need a pipe!
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Had some McClelland 5100 in my little no name nose warmer this afternoon
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nolagizmo said:
    I need a pipe!
    I've bought 2 Stanwell's in the past year, as many of mine were worn out, and they're great.  Fairly cheap, too.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain