Home Pipes

What is in your pipe?

1185186187188189191»

Comments

• OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭✭✭

Macbaren Creeper of the Corn in a Viking with Burundi coffee. Pleasantly pleased with the sweet undertones paired with the dry fruit notes of the coffee. Combination winner.

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrPossum said:
    Captain black royal, im just getting started with pipes, id love some recommendations

All of them. Try all you can and stick the ones you like best. It’s just like cigars in that aspect. We all have our own tastes and what I recommend you may not like and vise versa.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 7

@Yakster said:
    Nice cob, Jeff. Per Georg Jensen's Blenders Collection Bold & Strong in my first pipe, a Hilson "Calabash" with an acrylic military mount stem.

Roasting coffee and finishing the bowl that I set down eight days ago. This blend is strong and tangy enough to have plenty of flavor even after sitting in the garage for over a week.

Post edited by Yakster on
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • HawksHawks Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:

Sillem's Commodore Flake in an IMP Meerschaum

What you think of that there Sillem's?

Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hawks said:

What you think of that there Sillem's?

I'm liking it a lot. Good stuff.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • HawksHawks Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    I'm liking it a lot. Good stuff.

Yep, I definitely need to re-up on it.

Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,112 ✭✭✭✭✭

Full Virginia Flake Burnt Ends in my Chacom Club, TYVM @Stubble.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭✭✭

SPC Wild Man in a Abbs morta. This is pleasantly satisfying flavor balanced between sweet and spicy.

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone was going to post in this section today or not. September must not be a popular pipe smoking month.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.