Home Pipes
Options

What is in your pipe?

Comments

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frog Morton Cellar. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:

I love that Stanwell.  Tried to find one like it on P&C and Smokingpipes, no match.  Although I could easily have spent several $ on others.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    LoneSmokerLoneSmoker Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    Just opened a tin of Dan Blue note from '05, packing the bowl now!
    LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunhill my mix 965
    Dunhill nughtcap
    Boswell bears blend
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:
    Is that the new mm c&d collaboration cob?
  • Options
    Yes Sir, it is one of the two newly released pipes.  They say there will be additional models released, but did not give a timeline.
  • Options
    I was curious more about the stem material. Do you feel it justifies doubling the price when compared to their similarly sized pipes?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Yes I do.  Very similar to the Dagner stem, tiny bit wider.

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Stubble said:
    Yes I do.  Very similar to the Dagner stem, tiny bit wider.

I'll have to check if they are in stock when the time comes around for me to do an order
  • Options
    Boswell Bear Blend

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Five Brothers Smoking Tobacco in a MM Missouri Pride
  • Options
    First was Boswell countryside and bear blend from @avengethis then h&h viprati from @rsherman24. Smoked the whole sample of viprati tonight. I really liked it
  • Options
    First was Boswell countryside and bear blend from @avengethis then h&h viprati from @rsherman24. Smoked the whole sample of viprati tonight. I really liked it
    Apparently I am not putting enough in my samples.  Will correct that.  Glad you enjoyed.  It has a lot going on
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shortcut to Mushrooms courtesy of @Captain_Call.
    A nice mellow start to furlough Sunday
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    I like the bear blend for an aro from boswell but countryside is my go to
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    I think the countryside is an aro too. At least to some degree. I only had the one bowl out of several but I have enough to keep trying. I'll see if it is different when it flies solo
  • Options
    Apparently I am not putting enough in my samples.  Will correct that.  Glad you enjoyed.  It has a lot going on
    There was plenty for a sample size. It was just so good I kept going
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    @rsherman24 what is your take on the plum pudding?  I have it in my cart on p&c as I have heard good things.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    I really liked it.  May be my favorite so far.  The orientals really give it a different taste. 

This was the "Special Reserve" edition.  Not sure what the difference is between it and the original, but it comes in a cake and it is 4oz compared to 2.  When I was putting an order in, they were out of the regular version so I went with this.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really liked it.  May be my favorite so far.  The orientals really give it a different taste. 

This was the "Special Reserve" edition.  Not sure what the difference is between it and the original, but it comes in a cake and it is 4oz compared to 2.  When I was putting an order in, they were out of the regular version so I went with this.
    SPC meets once a month about two hours south of me--I really want to make it down to one of their meetings.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to sound like a broken record but
    Five Brothers in a cob this evening.