Home Pipes
Options

What is in your pipe?

Comments

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merde De Cheval from @Stubble

Most of the tobaccos that i have tried are so mellow compared to cigars that sometimes it seems the pipe is going out.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Ten russians in the lat cob. If you are on the fence about whether lat is for you, this blend is sure to knock you right or left. If you're nicotine sensitive, this probably isn't a good one to start with but since I am 17 hours into my shift and with 2 to go, I'm gonna run this bowl like a train
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lane 1Q in a Cob
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Frog Morton Cellar

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally had a pipe tonight. WØ Larsen 2016 in a l'anatra pipe. 
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the duck head on those^
    Five Brothers in a cob while the wood stove heats up and the coffee brews this morning.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Early morning pipe, in my cob, not so early this morning while the wife sleeps in
    Thanks to @Captain_Call for the pipe suggestion and tobacco sample

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
  • Options
    You lucky dog. I've been searching for a tin of that stuff for a year. Always sold out before I can get any. Anymore in stock where you got it?
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake said:

You lucky dog. I've been searching for a tin of that stuff for a year. Always sold out before I can get any. Anymore in stock where you got it?
    C'mon Sherm...spill the beans!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    SmokingPipes.com.  Sign up for the email notifications when it comes back in stock.  They sent me an email this week that they had some.  Not sure if there is any left.  @jsnake
    @Stubble

• Options
    Cool I signed up for the notice. Thanks. Oh by the way how is it?
  • Options
    Its really good.  I wish I had more, I would send it out to everyone.  I'm not sure how many they had when I bought it, but next time I will buy all I can and offer it up to anyone interested.
  • Options
    Its really good.  I wish I had more, I would send it out to everyone.  I'm not sure how many they had when I bought it, but next time I will buy all I can and offer it up to anyone interested.
    I smoke only aromatics and I like the chocolate and coffee and rum kind of flavors. I avoid cherry at all cost but there are many with fruity descriptions. I thought I wouldn't like anything like that but I snagged a few different tins described as fruity and it's great stuff. Off hand I think they are WO Larsen 2016 and a few different Christmas blends from Peterson's.

I recommend C&D King Cake if you haven't tried any. It's not really an aromatic but it has a slight sweetness. Kind of my first step away from aromatics and I love it. 

As for the Exotic Orange I'm on the list. Thought I already was but I guess not. I like Rattray's tobaccos.
  • Options
    Distinguished Gentleman courtesy of @Stubble
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    Distinguished Gentleman courtesy of @Stubble
    That doesnt make any sense.  Gentleman and Stubble in the same sentence?  Please
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I'm in a few pipe groups on Facebook and from some wheeling and dealing last week, this pipe arrived today. All pictures are from the seller. Mine don't capture it right. It's a stanwell legend 126. I also posted in the wrong thread
    Post edited by Captain_Call on
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^nice!
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Cornell and Diehl small batch Carolina red in the new piece
    Post edited by Captain_Call on
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lane 1-q
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Good looking pipe
  • Options
    Ten russians in the devil acorn
  • Options
    Top black cherry in a cob.  Too lazy for pictures.
  • Options
    Tobacco suggestion from @Captain_Call and Pipe courtesy of @silvermouse
    I am really enjoying this pipe. I think this will be the only tobacco i put through it