Home Cigar 101
Options

after you guys smoke a cigar, does it make you wanna poop?

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    it is well documented Nicotine does have a laxative effect. many serious cigarette smokes when trying to quit will often suffer from constipation. the strength of a cigar is basically the nicotine content. this is pretty much why the stronger the cigar is, the more it makes you wanna go.

he he he... you said "poop"
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Does the payload match the ring guage?
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    I can honestly say a cigar has never caused me to take. Deuce.. but grizzly dip does.
    And its an insta-duece. Its wierd.
    Speaking of poop ... a chick full on took on poop in the club I was in lastnight in Milwaukee.
    You're in Wisconsin, land of beer and cheese... It's considered acceptable.

Also, welcome to my neighborhood!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    reading this thread made me want to poop. There, I said it. Hehehehe
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    jliu:
    You think I'm joking, I'm not. It really does make me wanna poopie.
    Confusious say, the answer lies within your signature...
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the bigger question here is how does a thread like end up 3+ pages deep.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    hahah man. I was 110% being serious dangit! You guys just don't wanna admit it that's what it is huh?
  • Options
    I told you... Ive been sick to my stomach a few times. A Room101 Namakubi gave me full on blow-out....... Happy now/
  • Options
    it's aboot time we got an honest person. As for me, after I had a LFD airbender lancero, I poopied
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    it's aboot time we got an honest person. As for me, after I had a LFD airbender lancero, I poopied
    LFD Airbender lancero??? .................. Time to go hunting.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    LFD Airbender lancero??? .................. Time to go hunting.
    ya it's called airbender villano. Saw it at a local BnM a couple months ago and picked one up. It's actually not all that. I much prefer the airbender chisel. I wouldn't bother searching all that hard dude. Want me to look for it at the BnM? I don't mind at all. I can surely swing by this weekend.
  • Options
    This thread has gone to shlt...
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    This thread has gone to shlt...
    I think is just went ****. LOL
  • Options
    josiahcoljosiahcol Posts: 70
    i know im a few days late on this but my boss just came over cuz i was laughing so hard reading this and now she is literally crying and laughing...thanks for making a bad day a little better :)
  • Options
    josiahcol:
    i know im a few days late on this but my boss just came over cuz i was laughing so hard reading this and now she is literally crying and laughing...thanks for making a bad day a little better :)
    ummm I was being serious. people you must berieve me!
  • Options
    josiahcoljosiahcol Posts: 70
    jliu:
    josiahcol:
    ummm I was being serious. people you must berieve me!
    Oh i do believe you, in a serious responce yeah most times it does. Still, holy crap i cant stop laughing everytime i read this. I love this forum
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dump
  • Options
    It's quite simple really.. You must become super #1 Asian Happy-time SPY!

You can kiester anything of importance and then when behind enemy lines or locked up in their POW camps you can ask for a smoke and then smoke it, poop it, use it...
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    jliu:
    You think I'm joking, I'm not. It really does make me wanna poopie.
    Confusious say, the answer lies within your signature...
    lol,,yup
  • Options
    4 pages deep. reallllllll deep
  • Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    I wish. I can't smoke for 6 months after this hellatious surgery I just had on my back. With all these pain killers they got pumping through me, I'd pay thousands for a bowel movement.
  • Options
    dude. very sorry to hear that man. perhaps drink beer? that helps me poop too
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Thanks to this thread Juinn, Now every time I go #2 I think of y-o-u
  • Options
    Roberto99:
    Thanks to this thread Juinn, Now every time I go #2 I think of y-o-u

When I get blow out I yell SSSSNNOOOOOOOOOB as I push.
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Cigars dont do it, but energy drinks and super caffeinated pre-workout supplements get me every time.
  • Options
    nickiam:
    Cigars dont do it, but energy drinks and super caffeinated pre-workout supplements get me every time.

Good Ol Super-Dump and Cell-Tech both did it to me. Man I miss the gym. One more month till I am backl!!!!!
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Vision:
    nickiam:

Good Ol Super-Dump and Cell-Tech both did it to me. Man I miss the gym. One more month till I am backl!!!!!

NO EXPLODE definitely lives up to its name.....the C4 im using these days can also be quite explosive
  • Options
    so much for bumping this wonderful thread. stay poop my friends.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    are you 12?
    yes it has a laxative effect. yes the word "poop" is funny.

get over it