Home Cigar 101
Options

after you guys smoke a cigar, does it make you wanna poop?

Comments

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    and after....you can run faster!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I hate it when you think you're all done pooping, then clean up and are about to get up when you realize you still aren't done and round 2 commences. Then you walk out 5lbs. lighter. Am I the only one this happens to?
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    I hate it when you think you're all done pooping, then clean up and are about to get up when you realize you still aren't done and round 2 commences. Then you walk out 5lbs. lighter. Am I the only one this happens to?
    Lmao only happens when hungover like a beast!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    james40:
    I did my colonoscopy prep yesterday... I shrank 2 dress sizes!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    james40:
    Bwahahahaha! Didnt you have one of these on Oct. 22 as well? Hope everything is ok brother!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Bigshizza:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    james40:
    No more BigShitta for you?
  • Options
    james40:
    Bigshizza:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    james40:
    No more BigShitta for you?
    Just more room
  • Options
    DCarp2005DCarp2005 Posts: 140
    james40:
    Around my parts we call this the 2nd wave
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    james40:

Had to do that earlier this year... Nothing could have prepared me for the prep.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I always try to drop one before I start so that I can avoid having to doing it during because it never fails that I gotta take a dump. Well not always but almost always. Glad I'm not the only one
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    BUMP!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    newbies. take note
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    BUMP!
    Dump!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never had cigars make me poop. Maybe there's something wrong with me. I'll ask my doctor about it.
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    I've never had cigars make me poop. Maybe there's something wrong with me. I'll ask my doctor about it.
    Smoke a Montecristo No. 2 and give me a call in the morning.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Bob Luken:
    I'm impressed. For a young guy like you, that's a very old joke ;)
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    Gray4lines:
    Bob Luken:
    I'm impressed. For a young guy like you, that's a very old joke ;)
    Well I liked it!
  • Options
    Best thread ever!!
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    This is the most random thread ever. I can't say that a cigar has ever done that to me.
  • Options
    Thanatos0320:
    This is the most random thread ever. I can't say that a cigar has ever done that to me.
    Please go see your doctora. Ther is something wrong with your bonholio area?
  • Options
    christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    Take a picture of your poop.
  • Options
    christian1971:
    Take a picture of your poop.
    thank you doctor. agreed.
  • Options
    kos22uskos22us Posts: 47
    no this does not happen to me but when i was in high school i lived right beside the school so my house was the morning hangout for everyone, we all smoked cigarettes and my one buddy would never smoke before we went into school cause he always said it made have to crap and i awlays thought that was funny and never heard anyone else ever say that until i just read your post so thanks for the blast from the past
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but I'm not sure if it's the cigar, or the hour and a half of sitting still.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol forgot about this thread. Don't think I ever commented but usually I do have to. Not so much because of the cigar but because I started the cigar after a meal. Usually can't make it through a bigger cigar without a break. 
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot, Wayne!  You couldn't just let this lie - you had to necro, didn't you.

I would argue it's the strong visual correlation that stimulates the brain to create the urge.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With everyone snowed in I figured they could use a little mental stimulation.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man haven't seen this one in a long time. Made me laugh when I saw it. I've learned to try and go beforehand.  
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    My guess is its the oils in the leaves. I had a customer that swore a perticular coffee I sold encouraged her vacating her bowels. Ship Happens. 
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone wants to bomb June bug. 
    And it's a really good bomb...

Include depends. Or a poop stoop.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."