Home Cigar 101

after you guys smoke a cigar, does it make you wanna poop?

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    kuzi16:
    are you 12?
    yes it has a laxative effect. yes the word "poop" is funny.

get over it

Matt, have you read ANY of Jliu's posts before this? If you have you should have answered your own question. He is a funny guy having fun. We don't have "the police" around here for a reason. Some people really enjoy his sense of humor. If you don't well...like everyone else you just choose not to read his posts.

C'mon man, smile. It won't hurt that much. LOL
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    are you 12?

get over it

I was purely joking. If it offends the the majority of folks here, I'll tone it down. I hope people know that I'm not on here to tick people off...
    jliu:
    kuzi16:
    are you 12?

get over it

I was purely joking. If it offends the the majority of folks here, I'll tone it down. I hope people know that I'm not on here to tick people off...
    NOBODY should be toning down anything. I am sick and fuc king tired of the majority cowing down to the vocal minority. It happens constantly in our every day lives and people don't even seem to notice that it is the biggest culprit when it comes to the erosion of our rights and freedoms. Some asshat ( I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT MATT HERE) get thier panties in a knot over something someone else does or says and suddenly that becomes politically incorrect. This is not a major issue and really shouldn't become one but please folks, let's not start telling each other what is or isn't acceptable to say or talk about around here. We can all practice self sensorship simply by not reading people's opinions who we do not agree with or who offend us.

Jliu should be free to say whatever he wants just like EVERYONE else here. I personally think he is hilarious!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    not sure how I missed this thread, too funny.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Streater:
    I wish. I can't smoke for 6 months after this hellatious surgery I just had on my back. With all these pain killers they got pumping through me, I'd pay thousands for a bowel movement.
    Know the feeling... I suggest Indian food...specifically falafel and hummus. Seriously, having been in your position falafel works amazing lol
  • SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    No. I just get explosive farts.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    kuzi16:
    are you 12?

get over it

I hope you don't. I think a lot of us look forward to your personality on here. Please don't stop being you.
    laker1963:
    NOBODY should be toning down anything. I am sick and fuc king tired of the majority cowing down to the vocal minority. It happens constantly in our every day lives and people don't even seem to notice that it is the biggest culprit when it comes to the erosion of our rights and freedoms. Some asshat ( I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT MATT HERE) get thier panties in a knot over something someone else does or says and suddenly that becomes politically incorrect. This is not a major issue and really shouldn't become one but please folks, let's not start telling each other what is or isn't acceptable to say or talk about around here. We can all practice self sensorship simply by not reading people's opinions who we do not agree with or who offend us.

Jliu should be free to say whatever he wants just like EVERYONE else here. I personally think he is hilarious!

Im not sure if I want to kiss you, bomb you, hug you, marry you, .... GOD that was sexy!
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Vision:
    laker1963:

Im not sure if I want to kiss you, bomb you, hug you, marry you, .... GOD that was sexy!

Vision, you should do all of the above, and remember...as long as you say "good game" or "no ****" before, during and after...IT'S NOT GAY! So go nuts buddy!!!!
    nickiam:
    Vision:
    laker1963:

Vision, you should do all of the above, and remember...as long as you say "good game" or "no ****" before, during and after...IT'S NOT GAY! So go nuts buddy!!!!
    HEY WAIT A MINUTE! I've heard of happy endings but this takes that way too far LMAO.
    Good game wink wink nudge nudge
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    it doesnt offend me at all.

whatever.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    it doesnt offend me at all.

whatever.
    From the time on here figured you for thick skin!!! :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    seriously
    im not offended.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Yeah dude, some cigars make me wanna poop. I had this happen a week ago with the My Father you sent me. Usually a good stick is **** inducing
    dennisking:
    Yeah dude, some cigars make me wanna poop. I had this happen a week ago with the My Father you sent me. Usually a good stick is **** inducing
    I feel like you just said I literally gave you a dog rocket hahah. I know that ain't true. hugs
    kuzi16:
    seriously
    im not offended.
    ok cool. I wanted to make sure. I do learn a TON from you (and I'm sure a lot of guys on here feel the same way). Cheers Matt.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    After I smoke, I always want to eat ice cream. About that, usually I try to do it before start smoking a cigar. Smoking a cigar is kinda meditation to me and i can spend hours and hours before, after and during smoking a cigar. In a nutshell, no I do not go to the restroom after smoking a cigar.
  • Bklyn78Bklyn78 Posts: 65
    When I started smoking cigarettes I started smoking newports. After each cigarette I had to run home and poop. We used to call them shitports. Cigars don't give me the same effect but it does give me tons of gas lol.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    dennisking:
    I feel like you just said I literally gave you a dog rocket hahah. I know that ain't true. hugs
    after I posted that, I gave it some thought and it was actually a Casa Fuente Rosado that made me wanna dookie. I loved it but it just made my bowels wanna move.
    dennisking:
    jliu:
    dennisking:
    after I posted that, I gave it some thought and it was actually a Casa Fuente Rosado that made me wanna dookie. I loved it but it just made my bowels wanna move.
    interesting. I wonder what it is about that cigar. I'm going to find out
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been keeping up with this thread (why? I have no idea) and realized I never posted an answer.

No
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    Usually no. But I smoked a diesel shorty the other day and had to run inside about halfway into the cigar. Know a few other people that the shorty had the same effect on
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it does not make me want to poop, but it does make me want to grab a hot redhead by the jugs and molest her. Same thing without a cigar.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dump...for Snoobie
  • J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    Why? Oh why is this thread always at the top?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big ol Dumpy for Jiunny
  • jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    Yes (but maybe cuz my sticks are from the BigShizza)
    Hahaha it got bumped oh no
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Personally I just like to poop!! It's fun and very relaxing!
    Money can't buy taste