Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

New Dad Pass **Home again**

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    If you still want me I would be honored to join this fabled list. As long as I am not at the end lol.

Hop on in my man! Middle ok? Maybe 6th ish?
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    That would be great. Thanks! and Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooongaaaaaaaaaaaadulations. I think I spelled that right.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Missed this one. Been too busy lately. Have fun boys and Congratulations Vision.
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    congrats vision. hope it all goes smoothly. the pass and the baby.
  • Options
    Sent and news on first!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    This will be fun. I get it first. Me jiunn me.
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Congratulations very much on the little one.

I know I'm still a newb and you dont know me well if at all, but i'd love to get in on your congratulations pass If you would allow it, and i will fo' sho' slip something in your box....i mean sign your box.
  • Options
    nickiam:

I know I'm still a newb and you dont know me well if at all, but i'd love to get in on your congratulations pass If you would allow it, and i will fo' sho' slip something in your box....i mean sign your box.
    My kinda new guy. Slip n slide choo choo woop woop. Peter this guy needs in. he be funnay
  • Options
    jliu:
    nickiam:

My kinda new guy. Slip n slide choo choo woop woop. Peter this guy needs in. he be funnay

Nick... youre a service man right? You are ABSOLUTELY IN. You know what the facked up thing is... I put in 14 Cigars...... RobGreen is a personal friend and I am going to hand him his. I have just enough to get you in and I would love to have you. Juney.... can you send to him next?
    PS Thank you for your service Nick. Thank you!
  • Options
    Vision:
    jliu:
    nickiam:

Nick... youre a service man right? You are ABSOLUTELY IN. You know what the facked up thing is... I put in 14 Cigars...... RobGreen is a personal friend and I am going to hand him his. I have just enough to get you in and I would love to have you. Juney.... can you send to him next?
    PS Thank you for your service Nick. Thank you!

Thanks! For letting me in on the pass(Im very excited..its hard to type when youre jumping up and down) and Thanks for Thanking me for being an Army boy.

JuJuBe I'll PM you my addy in uno momento.
  • Options
    Updated list on first!
  • Options
    no problemo. after me, it goes to nick
  • Options
    jliu:
    no problemo. after me, it goes to nick

heck yeah...lets do this
  • Options
    hi minasan. just wanted to drop a quick note and say that I got der pass. I'll put up pics and what not later on today or tomorrow. SNOOB out
  • Options
    Alright! Here is a decent pic haha. The left represents my Jaime Garcia take. The two on the right is something for Peter to enjoy. Peter, the liga 9 is something from your wish list, the murcielago is one of my everyday smokes that I enjoy. Thanks again for letting me join and of course congrats! I'll get this sent off to Nick upcoming Monday.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Mr. Snoobie to a deserving fellow.
  • Options
    Thanks Snnobs. Youre a class act bro! Ive have yet to have either.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Very Nice like the month
  • Options
    Nick-you-is. you're up! DC 0312 0860 0002 1960 0073
  • Options
    Saaaaaweet! It says ill have it tomorrow and I'll get it out to J J J J James on Thursday.
  • Options
    Got it today. I took my jaime, and put a gran habano vintage 2002, a la aroma de Cuba mi amor, a don pepin my father, and a diesel unlimted. Also, James its on the way to you DC 0312 1430 0002 5303 9839
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Thanks bro. - Hey Joon, what's the bat symbol cigar you put in? Never seen something like that before.
  • Options
    james40:
    Thanks bro. - Hey Joon, what's the bat symbol cigar you put in? Never seen something like that before.
    it's a Murcielago belicoso by EO brands. Mexican San Andreas maduro wrapper. it's one of my everyday smokes that I like. Just kinda smoke it w/o having to think too much about it.
  • Options
    nickiam:
    Got it today. I took my jaime, and put a gran habano vintage 2002, a la aroma de Cuba mi amor, a don pepin my father, and a diesel unlimted. Also, James its on the way to you DC 0312 1430 0002 5303 9839

Thanks Nick! Im touched.... I thank you guys.

PS!!!!!! HE WILL BE HERE MONDAY. PLANED C SECTION FOR MONDAY MORN!!!!!
  • Options
    nice Pete! congrats!
  • Options
    Vision:
    nickiam:

Thanks Nick! Im touched.... I thank you guys.

PS!!!!!! HE WILL BE HERE MONDAY. PLANED C SECTION FOR MONDAY MORN!!!!!

You are very welcome good sir! Congratulations to the MAX. I'm very excited for you.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats man that's how my 2 came..hope everything goes nice and easy. Jim
  • Options
    Today is the day!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats Vision, you must be super excited. I worked from home Friday and again today. I will pick this up tomorrow and get it out Wednesday. I already have the address for pbchevo.
  • Options
    Cool. Im just sitting here nervous and need something to do. She talking to her mom and Canoeing is not holding my attention. Thanks guys.