Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

New Dad Pass **Home again**

Comments

• JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    RCY Cigars:
    Congrats Peter, I just saw the picture. Now life really gets interesting. It's wonderful feeling to cherish a life time.....
    Thanks Rick! He's daddys little screamer thats for sure. But it is a beautiful sound.
    Right now. Give it a few years. But Congrats. Never did say that.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Vision:
    RCY Cigars:
    Congrats Peter, I just saw the picture. Now life really gets interesting. It's wonderful feeling to cherish a life time.....
    Thanks Rick! He's daddys little screamer thats for sure. But it is a beautiful sound.
    Right now. Give it a few years. But Congrats. Never did say that.

I figure as much. :) Thanks Justin!
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    congrats buddy.
    jeep edson:
    congrats buddy.

Its a Jeep sighting! Thanks bro. Hows everthing been?
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    good. was away from the computer for about a week but i am back. glad your little one is doing well. and momma too. kids are the greatest bomb ever. they keep giving their own little stinky bombs over and over. haha
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    jeep edson:
    good. was away from the computer for about a week but i am back. glad your little one is doing well. and momma too. kids are the greatest bomb ever. they keep giving their own little stinky bombs over and over. haha
    LOL, too funny!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I'm a little late with it, but many congratulations on the little one!
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    congrats Pete wish that lil guy the best.

got the pass today took my JG and put in a God of fire

its flying 03112550000250710190
    Thanks guys on the kind words. This forum is truely an outstanding place like no other on the net. Pbchevo, You didnt need to do that man.. Thank you. When I tell friends about this forum.... they either think Im nutz, lying or fu**ing nutz. I can start to thank you guys and how touched Liz and I are.
    Vision:
    Thanks guys on the kind words. This forum is truely an outstanding place like no other on the net. Pbchevo, You didnt need to do that man.. Thank you. When I tell friends about this forum.... they either think Im nutz, lying or fu**ing nutz. I can start to thank you guys and how touched Liz and I are.
    I totally agree. I was telling a friend about it and he couldn't believe it. He just kept saying, "for free?" "they sent you free cigars?" Pass was received yesterday and headed out today, but to who? PM me addy and info.! Thanks Vision for letting me play and congrats once again!!!
    Any time bro! Its going to Rail Jocky. I sent a PM. Ill get it to you asap.
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Scarlin, please PM me your address, the pass is ready to head your way...........and Congradulations Vision on the new addition to the family. Children are great....you try to teach them to talk for the first two years, and then you try to teach them to shut up for the next 18........lol, good luck with everything! got my Jamie Garcia, and put in a little devil, Pepin Garcia "Mi Barrio, and an Olivia V.....ENJOY!
    Rail Jockey:
    Scarlin, please PM me your address, the pass is ready to head your way...........and Congradulations Vision on the new addition to the family. Children are great....you try to teach them to talk for the first two years, and then you try to teach them to shut up for the next 18........lol, good luck with everything! got my Jamie Garcia, and put in a little devil, Pepin Garcia "Mi Barrio, and an Olivia V.....ENJOY!

Thanks bro. Again thanks to all involved!
    I honestly forgot this was out (lack of sleep). Did Scar get back to you?
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Got this and put in a tat havana, my father (of course), and a hoyo excalibur. Pm to ya sleeve for u addy. Also signed the box :P
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    Got this and put in a tat havana, my father (of course), and a hoyo excalibur. Pm to ya sleeve for u addy. Also signed the box :P
    Replied.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Thanks guys. No matter the day, you guys always put a smile on my face. Thanks again.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    So I see Medic is still MIA. Is he ok? Does anyone keeep in contact with him? If no reply when it gets to Toombes we will skip and if he wants in we will re-direct. Thanks guys.
    Yeah I talk to him everyday, I'll shoot him a text!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    So I see Medic is still MIA. Is he ok? Does anyone keeep in contact with him? If no reply when it gets to Toombes we will skip and if he wants in we will re-direct. Thanks guys.

I'm looking at him right now... Ewwwwww!
    He said he's down for the pass.
    First off Im glad to hear he is ok. Second.... he is still in.
    scarlin:
    Didn't receive the package today, so I checked the DC#. Apparently it was missent, so hopefully it lands here safely tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
    Vision:
    First off Im glad to hear he is ok. Second.... he is still in.
    Yes he's definitely in!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Vision:

smell his neck. spewwww ewwww puuuuuuuke
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    Vision:

smell his neck. spewwww ewwww puuuuuuuke
    Damn Snoobie you're SO visual...
    SleevePlz:
    scarlin:
    Didn't receive the package today, so I checked the DC#. Apparently it was missent, so hopefully it lands here safely tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

I did a little research and it usually will get there. There are lots of reasons for "missent". Should get there in the next few days.
    Vision:
    SleevePlz:
    scarlin:

I did a little research and it usually will get there. There are lots of reasons for "missent". Should get there in the next few days.
    Yeah, I've seen this happen a couple times before. It just accidentally got sent to the wrong PO. Thankfully, it's close and not across the country.
    Received the pass today! Thank you for including me in this. I'll have this on the road to Toombes later today. Vision's pass
    On the way to Toombes. DC# 0312 1430 0001 1845 5422