Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

New Dad Pass **Home again**

Comments

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    On the way to Toombes. DC# 0312 1430 0001 1845 5422

Many thanks, Tony! Thanks for including me(read as: he threatened me...)in your pass, Vision!!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thank the both of you. How could I not have you in... you were my "second" trade... Mike works over all the noobs first!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TrumBOMB! ...... Oh sorry Pete, I'll keep it in the PMs.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    pete, when you get these back, we all want pictures posted.
  • Options
    Rail Jockey:
    pete, when you get these back, we all want pictures posted.
    100% brother! I am grateful for all of your participation. This has been a blast to see it slinking its way across the country.
  • Options
    I received the pass this morning. Thank you kindly, Tony! Took my stick, signed the box and threw in a couple ceeeeeeeeeegars that I hope Pete will enjoy. I'll hand it off to Medic45 this weekend when he makes it to work. Thanks for the awesome opportunity, Pete!
  • Options
    bump

Just seeing where its at.
  • Options
    I left it with Medic45 Saturday afternoon when I left work. It's my understanding his wife had surgery today, so I'm sure he's a bit preoccupied.
  • Options
    I think thats understandable. I hope all is well with him and his wife.
  • Options
    He contacted me yesterday and everyone is doing well. I'm sure he'll have the pass back on the road shortly.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    hey all i get her out in the morning been a bad week.. sry for the delay
  • Options
    Brother... not a problem at all. Hope all is well my man.
  • Options
    Its a day to day progression. Were both emotionally drained and frustrated.. Thanks for being so understanding..
  • Options
    Sorry your 1000th is a reply to me. Congrats on 1K tho brother! I know its tough brother and cigars are probably the last thing on your mind. Again, hope all is well.
  • Options
    Lol OMG it was...Bwahahahaha any ways just an update the pass is on its way to Ohio. Thanks for allowing me to be apart of this and sry for the delay..
  • Options
    I cant believe I didnt notice your response.... With life being as it is I sort of forgot to check. ITs not a problem bro. Its all good and on its way. Anythng yet Buck?
  • Options
    Shows it delivered today lol
  • Options
    Thanks Brian. I am out of town until tomorrow, I'll post an update then.
  • Options
    Finally got home today and received the pass. Will be back out tomorrow
  • Options
    Pm to kingj
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    PM replied .... Fire away ..... I'll hit BigT up for his addy so there's no delays.
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    PM replied .... Fire away ..... I'll hit BigT up for his addy so there's no delays.

Thanks brother! And thank you Buck. My wife is no **** giddy about it getting back. She asks almost every other day "Have you seen the box" (I want to tell her "Not since you gave birth....). I plan on keeping things from our times together in it. With everything being digital these days its not a common to pass things down.
  • Options
    Im glad it is on its way soon
    Photobucket
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    kingjk729:

Thanks brother! And thank you Buck. My wife is no **** giddy about it getting back. She asks almost every other day "Have you seen the box" (I want to tell her "Not since you gave birth....). I plan on keeping things from our times together in it. With everything being digital these days its not a common to pass things down.
    Tell her to get back in the...oh, nevermind.
  • Options
    buckeyecigar:
    Im glad it is on its way soon
    Photobucket

Thank you brother for being a part of this pass. It brings a smile to my face thinking how this is flying around the states.... Thats soooo f#$#ing cool.
  • Options
    Just checking in on it. 3 More and I am giddy as a school girl..... And I an dressed up like one too!..... TMI sorry...
  • Options
    Was at the PO on friday not there yet ..... didn't have a chance to get there today but i'll check Monday .... I sent BigT a PM last week and no response ..... does anyone know him well or have an addy for him that they can check in on him. Thanks
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Was at the PO on friday not there yet ..... didn't have a chance to get there today but i'll check Monday .... I sent BigT a PM last week and no response ..... does anyone know him well or have an addy for him that they can check in on him. Thanks
    If no response I cant switch the last two peeps. RCY then BigT. We can wait a few days..... see what drops. Thanks guys. Any DC?
  • Options
    Got the package today ...... All safe and sound ... no response from BigT yet ... Vision can you PM me , I have a question. Thanks will post pics in a bit.
  • Options
    Package is on the way to Rick ..... Dc# is 0312 0090 0001 6215 1348