Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

1000 post simple pass, pass updated list/starting lineup ...

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
That's right. This post is my 1000 post. First off, I want to thank all the fellow BOTL in this forum. I have never been involved any other forum than Ccom and I'm glad to be a part of it. I've made some good friends in this forum and herfed with a few. I love you all. (happy tear)

With that being said, I'd like to start a simple pass. Take one leave one, take a few leave a few. Ya'll know the drill. No need to post your takes and puts. I trust all of you guys. I'm trying to gather around 10 good sticks for this pass. Anyone/everyone is welcome to join. I know there is a few passes going on already so I understand if you don't participate.
Newbs are very welcome. Just have at least .................. 12 posts.
Pls post here or PM me if you would like to join and I'll send it out first thing Wed. Thanks guys.

1. Jujubes/robbyras
2. MTucceli
3. Vision/robertgreen30
4. laker1963
5. kingjk729
6. Medic45
7. Lift603
8. pbchevo
9. buckeyecigar
10. smokindaddy
11. nickiam
12.Michigan Militia

So here's the starting lineup for the pass. I tried to get a pretty good variety. I added a few nick nacks for brothers who need these items. Feel free to take something if you need it. Oh yeah, I have one rule for this pass. The rule is to enjoy.
Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• Options
    Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    Congrats brotha! very nice milestone. I would love to be a part of this pass
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    do you care about me? do you? if you do, I want to be a part of the pass. put me in the beginning of the pass though pls
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    congrats.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to take part. I know I am on the opposite coast but if there is any way to be be close to the start that would be great! I just dont want it to get here when my son arrives and I cant get to it for a few days. Thanks my man!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    jliu:
    do you care about me? do you? if you do, I want to be a part of the pass. put me in the beginning of the pass though pls
    NICE! Congrats on the 1K! I'm down to get in the pass... put me right before or after or in the same slot as Like The Month since we're neighbors!
  • Options
    robbyras:
    jliu:
    NICE! Congrats on the 1K! I'm down to get in the pass... put me right before or after or in the same slot as Like The Month since we're neighbors!
    ............................................ roadhouse
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats man! I'd love to participate, if you'll have me
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Is this in your Peter Griffin voice?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Congrats on the 1K. I'd love to get in on this as well.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    jliu:
    robbyras:
    jliu:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a-qreb8w0I
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the posts! I'll pass on the pass though
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jliu:
    robbyras:
    jliu:
    Hey Jujubes (like the disgusting candy). Can I kill two birds (Rob) if I send it to you first?
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the 1K....I would like to get in on this. Any chance I could go after Rob or Jiunn.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats bro. I will participate in person at the next Temecula herf I'm able to attend.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    robbyras:
    jliu:
    Hey Jujubes (like the disgusting candy). Can I kill two birds (Rob) if I send it to you first?
    Certainly my pancit
  • Options
    Daniel, feel free to put Trident and I (and any other Michiganders) together in the pass consecutively. We should be able to get together and knock this out in one stop.
  • Options
    buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Posts: 500
    Dan I am in. Awesome idea. Nice and easy
  • Options
    First post updated with a list of brothers. I want to keep the first 3 where they are. I'd like to send it out to Vision asap before he becomes a proud papa.
    Never too late to join, even if its already flying.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Dan im in going to pm you
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    First post updated with a list of brothers. I want to keep the first 3 where they are. I'd like to send it out to Vision asap before he becomes a proud papa.
    Never too late to join, even if its already flying.
    Hey Daniel, if it's not too much to ask, could you put the Michigan folks last in the list. We might be planning something...
  • Options
    Junior, I gotcha. SleevePlz n gang, will do.
  • Options
    bump
    Here is the starting lineup. Enjoy Guys!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on 1k ...... I'd like to get in on the pass if it's not too late.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Awesome congrats on 1k I'd like to join as well
  • Options
    Muahaha haaa. Come to jiunny
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    danielzreyes:
    That's right. This post is my 1000 post. First off, I want to thank all the fellow BOTL in this forum. I have never been involved any other forum than Ccom and I'm glad to be a part of it. I've made some good friends in this forum and herfed with a few. I love you all. (happy tear)

With that being said, I'd like to start a simple pass. Take one leave one, take a few leave a few. Ya'll know the drill. No need to post your takes and puts. I trust all of you guys. I'm trying to gather around 10 good sticks for this pass. Anyone/everyone is welcome to join. I know there is a few passes going on already so I understand if you don't participate.
    Newbs are very welcome. Just have at least .................. 12 posts.
    Pls post here or PM me if you would like to join and I'll send it out first thing Wed. Thanks guys.

Still time and plenty of room for brothers to join
    1. Jujubes/robbyras
    2. MTucceli
    3. Vision
    4. Lift603
    5. pbchevo
    6. buckeyecigar
    7. SleevePlz/Trident All hail Megatron!

So here's the starting lineup for the pass. I tried to get a pretty good variety. I added a few nick nacks for brothers who need these items. Feel free to take something if you need it. Oh yeah, I have one rule for this pass. The rule is to enjoy.
    Hey wait a minute. You have Jujubes and RobbyRas as one person. Are they the same guy and each others alter ego's or are they a couple now or something? I miss everything around here lately.

If you guy's don't mind this thing going to Canada then I'm in. If not, that's OK too.
  • Options
    what? *** again? no no no. hahah really though, Rob lives super close to me. like 20 minutes
  • Options
    Dunno if it's just my phone but the pic seems to be cut off. Pic should show a cutter and a hygrometer there on the right.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Dunno if it's just my phone but the pic seems to be cut off. Pic should show a cutter and a hygrometer there on the right.
    Yeah, they show on the desktop. Also, a couple other Michigan guys may jump in with Trident and I. You are officially a future target of the Michigan Militia! We would feel bad if we weren't last considering the size of the package we will be forwarding on to you! :)
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Yeah, they show on the desktop. Also, a couple other Michigan guys may jump in with Trident and I. You are officially a future target of the Michigan Militia! We would feel bad if we weren't last considering the size of the package we will be forwarding on to you! :)
    Whaaaat?!...C'mon guys. Go Lions remember? Go Lions!