Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

1000 post simple pass, pass updated list/starting lineup ...

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Yeah, I made the line up. I'm in, I'm in!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Batter up JunJun sauce
    0312 0090 0001 6281 9200
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Batter up JunJun sauce
    0312 0090 0001 6281 9200
    Fast and Furious Tokyo - Ready! seto! GOOOO! I got this meng.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Dang it, am I too late?

congrats on the grand!!
  • Options
    IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Dunno if it's just my phone but the pic seems to be cut off. Pic should show a cutter and a hygrometer there on the right.
    Yeah, they show on the desktop. Also, a couple other Michigan guys may jump in with Trident and I. You are officially a future target of the Michigan Militia! We would feel bad if we weren't last considering the size of the package we will be forwarding on to you! :)
    Whaaaat?!...C'mon guys. Go Lions remember? Go Lions!

glad I get to be a part of this. The only thing I want out of this is to light you up like it's Christmas in July :) the Michigan Milita is armed
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Smokindaddy:
    Dang it, am I too late?

congrats on the grand!!
    Try PM'ing Daniel. I think he said he would accept BOTL even after it was in the air.
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    Dang it, am I too late?

congrats on the grand!!
    Not at all. Even if this package will get ping ponged around hehe.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    danielzreyes:
    Smokindaddy:
    Dang it, am I too late?

congrats on the grand!!
    Not at all. Even if this package will get ping ponged around hehe.
    Woo Hoo!!! Thanks Laker and Thanks Daniel for letting me jump in super late. I do love a good game of ping pong LOL
  • Options
    Just got it today! I will fart and poop in the box right after I make some dinner
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Meesta Dan, Meesta Dan....Can I play...huh huh huh. Can I play. If its not too late.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Just got it today! I will fart and poop in the box right after I make some dinner
    Yummy ... With special Jun Jun sauce I take it???
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Yummy ... With special Jun Jun sauce I take it???
    mmm dereshas sauce
  • Options
    allllrighty then. So, I know Daniel said no need to post pics of takes and puts but I wanted to. However, my STUPID camera wouldn't cooperate again... Anyways whatever. stupid darn thing. I already smacked it. I'll just type out what I took and put. I took the Illusione epernay, Tat riserva, and one little green foamy thing haha. Put in a MoW armada corona, Ashton VSG, and Illusione Hi lancero. I'll make arrangements with Robbyras and get this pass to him next. Thanks for letting SNOOBIE join mistah reyes.
  • Options
    nickiam:
    Meesta Dan, Meesta Dan....Can I play...huh huh huh. Can I play. If its not too late.
    I gotcha Nick
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    nickiam:
    I gotcha Nick

Sweet! Thanks!
  • Options
    hey daniel. just so I'm clear... we are following the order of folks based on your first post right? Meaning, after me, it goes to Robbyras and then to Mturcelli, etc
  • Options
    jliu:
    hey daniel. just so I'm clear... we are following the order of folks based on your first post right? Meaning, after me, it goes to Robbyras and then to Mturcelli, etc
    Yes my bug.
  • Options
    thank you my sports team hats
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Dan pm at ya
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    Yes my bug.
    Hey Daniel - just a heads up that I am going to have to drop out of this one... I wasn't able to meet up with Like The Month this weekend and with the Giants in town for a 10-gamer, I won't be able to get this moved on in a timely manner... so in the interest of the pass and all the folks waiting for it, I'll have to bow out... I don;t want to slow it down... so jliu is just going to send it on to whoever is after me... thanks for letting me in the pass and sorry to bow out...
  • Options
    hey turcelli, you're up. PM to you requesting your addy
  • Options
    robbyras:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    Yes my bug.
    Hey Daniel - just a heads up that I am going to have to drop out of this one... I wasn't able to meet up with Like The Month this weekend and with the Giants in town for a 10-gamer, I won't be able to get this moved on in a timely manner... so in the interest of the pass and all the folks waiting for it, I'll have to bow out... I don;t want to slow it down... so jliu is just going to send it on to whoever is after me... thanks for letting me in the pass and sorry to bow out...
    It's all good bro. Just do me a favor and take care of those damn Los Doyers for me.
  • Options
    Mturccelli, it's off to you. DC 0312 0860 0002 1960 0059
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Mturccelli, it's off to you. DC 0312 0860 0002 1960 0059
    Thanks brother
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Vision it is heading your way 9405503699300085856720

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be watching for it. Rob.... get ready!
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    I'm ready
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    Vision:
    I'm ready
    enjoy gents.
  • Options
    Got it today. I will post my takes and puts asap. Will do same for Rob. Laker, I sent you a PM bro.
  • Options
    These are my takes and puts. Takes on top and puts on the bottom. I took the HL due to the wrapper issue you can see in the picture. I am going to burn that mother offer down in about 30! I also scooped up the Room Hygro for my sons room! Thanks for letting me join.
    Photobucket

Laker hit me with your addy.