Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

1000 post simple pass, pass updated list/starting lineup ...

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Done.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laker1963. PM to ya brother.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    robertgreen30:
    Vision:
    I will be watching for it. Rob.... get ready!
    I'm ready
    enjoy gents.
    Dan Thanks for letting me get in
  • Options
    donde esta?
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I asked Laker if he got them yesterday. He said not yet. It was a 7-9 days shippment due to distance. I didnt know it was litterally IN the pacific ocean.
  • Options
    Vision:
    I asked Laker if he got them yesterday. He said not yet. It was a 7-9 days shippment due to distance. I didnt know it was litterally IN the pacific ocean.
    lol. It's all good brah.
  • Options
    Vision:
    I live on an island for gods sake. LMAO Where did you think it was. Actually if you look at the globe from far enough in space... you live on a bigger island then I do LOL. Monday is a holiday so Tuesday is the earliest this will drop. I will get it turned around and back into the mail the same day if I am able to get it done. Mail seems to be faster going South then North.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Vision:
    I live on an island for gods sake. LMAO Where did you think it was. Actually if you look at the globe from far enough in space... you live on a bigger island then I do LOL. Monday is a holiday so Tuesday is the earliest this will drop. I will get it turned around and back into the mail the same day if I am able to get it done. Mail seems to be faster going South then North.
    lLOL. Just remember I live above Rhode Island.... Its not a Road and its not an Island. I honestly thought it would of been a little island like Nantucket here off Mass..... Not a small continent. Im sure it will get there soon. We couldnt live further apart could we.
  • Options
    Just seeing if it got there today.
  • Options
    Vision:
    laker1963:
    Vision:
    lLOL. Just remember I live above Rhode Island.... Its not a Road and its not an Island. I honestly thought it would of been a little island like Nantucket here off Mass..... Not a small continent. Im sure it will get there soon. We couldnt live further apart could we.
    It has landed safely and is in the process of being rebuilt and put back into the system within the hour. Very nice selection of sticks. I am replacing the box because this one is getting a little soft from so much travel. Pictures will go up as soon as I get this thing back into the mail.
  • Options
    OK here are the pics of my takes and puts. The three on the left are my takes and the others are my puts. Thanks for doing this one Daniel. This one is back into the system and headed to Kingjk729. I have your address Jim, so keep a watch for it.

• Options
    I should have tossed a calculator in the pass just for you Doug lol.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    I used both hands. Not my fault if I'm not quite the same on both sides.It worked out perfectly here. This is in the air and on the way to kingjk729.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    danielzreyes:
    I used both hands. Not my fault if I'm not quite the same on both sides.It worked out perfectly here. This is in the air and on the way to kingjk729.
    Looks like good ol' fashion Canuck math to me. Lol.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    laker1963:
    danielzreyes:
    robin is so hot.
  • Options
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    laker1963:
    danielzreyes:
    robin is so hot.
    so is / was Pamela Anderson. She was born and raised about 30 minutes from where I live. Russ and Jeff Courtnall from the NHL also were raised in the area. I don't know where Robin is from, but yes, she is hot too.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    laker1963:
    danielzreyes:
    robin is so hot.
    so is / was Pamela Anderson. She was born and raised about 30 minutes from where I live. Russ and Jeff Courtnall from the NHL also were raised in the area. I don't know where Robin is from, but yes, she is hot too.
    Robin? Robin Scherbatsky, Robin?
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    laker1963:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    laker1963:
    danielzreyes:
    robin is so hot.
    Robin? Robin Scherbatsky, Robin?
    oh yes. robin. oh robin. hi robin
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    So I think it needs to be said that when you receive the pass that you PM and confirm the address you are sending the pass to. I just got a call from home and my sis said she got a package from British Columbia Canada. I sent a PM to Laker on 7-28 with my new address which is in Vermont and not NY .... Thankfully the package land at my old address in Buffalo which is still a property that is owned and my sister got it today since it was left on the front steps and it is supposed to rain later today and all day tomorrow. My sister is going to the PO tomorrow and will forward the package to me . So knowing its on the way to me I will PM medic45 for his addy. I'll post my take and adds once I have the package.
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    So I think it needs to be said that when you receive the pass that you PM and confirm the address you are sending the pass to. I just got a call from home and my sis said she got a package from British Columbia Canada. I sent a PM to Laker on 7-28 with my new address which is in Vermont and not NY .... Thankfully the package land at my old address in Buffalo which is still a property that is owned and my sister got it today since it was left on the front steps and it is supposed to rain later today and all day tomorrow. My sister is going to the PO tomorrow and will forward the package to me . So knowing its on the way to me I will PM medic45 for his addy. I'll post my take and adds once I have the package.
    My apologies. I did use the address I had listed in my address list.

I will not be taking part of any passes or whatnot from now on. I am just too busy to put the proper care and time into these things. Also if this is the way we take care of problems now instead of through PM (at least first) then I am not interested in taking part anyway. I miss the days when we used to give each other the benefit of the doubt and passes that didn't show up in two days weren't freaked out about. It was in my haste to get this thing back into the mail (which took me all of 30 minutes) that I didn't take the time to see that the address that was sent to me was not the same address as what I had on my list. MY BAD.

Oh and I am really sorry that your mail person sees fit to just leave your mail on the front porch and that it was supposed to rain today and tomorrow. What was I thinking!?

If this thing shows up damaged in any way contact me and I will replace the contents of the package, no worries, and throw a few in the mix for all your troubles.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    kingjk729:

I will not be taking part of any passes or whatnot from now on. I am just too busy to put the proper care and time into these things. Also if this is the way we take care of problems now instead of through PM (at least first) then I am not interested in taking part anyway. I miss the days when we used to give each other the benefit of the doubt and passes that didn't show up in two days weren't freaked out about. It was in my haste to get this thing back into the mail (which took me all of 30 minutes) that I didn't take the time to see that the address that was sent to me was not the same address as what I had on my list. MY BAD.

Oh and I am really sorry that your mail person sees fit to just leave your mail on the front porch and that it was supposed to rain today and tomorrow. What was I thinking!?

If this thing shows up damaged in any way contact me and I will replace the contents of the package, no worries, and throw a few in the mix for all your troubles.

PM sent and my post was in no way a personal attack Laker, but merely a reminder to everyone to make sure they have the right address to forward the package to.
  • Options
    replied
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    laker1963:
    kingjk729:

PM sent and my post was in no way a personal attack Laker, but merely a reminder to everyone to make sure they have the right address to forward the package to.
    Good advice. I should have followed it.
  • Options
    I need an address for medic45 .... I'll post my takes n adds a bit later.
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    I need an address for medic45 .... I'll post my takes n adds a bit later.
    Everything show up in good shape?
  • Options
    Of course Doug, you could have have sent fine crystal in the package with how everything is neatly and secure everything is packed in there.
  • Options
    Ok so medics last post was July 20th .... Next on the list is lift603 I'll pm him to keep the pass moving unless someone objects.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    Ok so medics last post was July 20th .... Next on the list is lift603 I'll pm him to keep the pass moving unless someone objects.
    Good catch JK! I would hate to see this pass disappear. If he still wants in on the pass, I'm sure he will show up and say so.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    kingjk729:
    Good catch JK! I would hate to see this pass disappear. If he still wants in on the pass, I'm sure he will show up and say so.
    sounds good to me............ Heads up lift603!
  • Options
    Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    pm replied