Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

1000 post simple pass, pass updated list/starting lineup ...

1235»

Comments

• Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Its on its way today, sorry for the delay guys. I'll post the dc tonight.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    Thanks Smokindaddy. I mean hahaaaaaaa, you fell for my trickery. I lured you back in the forums. Hope you stay Jason ... and thanks for being part of my pass.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    How did I miss this pass????????
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Smokindaddy:

word....if i get it tomorrow or saturday i will try to also get it back out saturday.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Too much time in the water. Well if the Michigan Militia doesn't mind one more stop before them, then I'm sure He Thinks He's Nick can send it to you next Lee.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    DC# 0312 1430 0001 9232 2894
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Too much time in the water. Well if the Michigan Militia doesn't mind one more stop before them, then I'm sure He Thinks He's Nick can send it to you next Lee.
    Sounds fine to me...
  • Options
    Trident:
    danielzreyes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Sounds fine to me...
    Ok X that plan. Nick you are, pls proceed to send to Trident.
  • Options
    Ok. word son!
  • Options
    i'll look forward to it, wherever it comes from
  • Options
    Got it from the PO about 30 mins ago, its already repacked and I should have it back at the PO in an hour or two. On the left are my takes and puts. After I took this pic i decided to also take the Siglo maduro and add a Tat black lancero. I hope this appeases the daniel-son.

• Options
    I heart you Mr. Nick you think you are.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done Nick! Hey Daniel, are there any particular sticks that you really hope are still there after the Michigan stop? I would hate to snag something that you are really looking forward to.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Nicely done Nick! Hey Daniel, are there any particular sticks that you really hope are still there after the Michigan stop? I would hate to snag something that you are really looking forward to.
    Hands off all the lanceros. Haha! J/K. Tony, feel free to pick and choose what ever. That also goes for the others in the Michigan Militia as well. I'm just gonna burn what ever comes back to me anyways. ......................... (insert rimshot here)
  • Options
    It's in the mail, on the way to trident. He has the DC# already.
  • Options
    Flashiam
  • Options
    Got it today, and working out a time when tony and I can get together and smoke through the whole thing and tell you how good each stick was, especially those lanceros you wanted...but on a serious note, we will get together, load this box up and send it to you soon!
  • Options
    Trident:
    Got it today, and working out a time when tony and I can get together and smoke through the whole thing and tell you how good each stick was, especially those lanceros you wanted...but on a serious note, we will get together, load this box up and send it to you soon!
    You doo your doo doo that you doo so well.
  • Options
    Alright, Daniel, I have the pass. IONTC is stopping by tomorrow to participate in it as well. So this should be in the mail on Tuesday heading back to you. Regrettably, there are no lanceros in the pass as it arrives to me. I'll try to fix that for you! There also seems to still be 2 original cigars in there that you sent out. I'll take those as well to ensure that everything that is coming back to you is different.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Alright, Daniel, I have the pass. IONTC is stopping by tomorrow to participate in it as well. So this should be in the mail on Tuesday heading back to you. Regrettably, there are no lanceros in the pass as it arrives to me. I'll try to fix that for you! There also seems to still be 2 original cigars in there that you sent out. I'll take those as well to ensure that everything that is coming back to you is different.
    Wow Tony. You don't/didn't have to but I very much appreciate you going out of your way to do these things for me.
  • Options
    Alright Daniel, takes on the left, puts on the right. If you get me your address, I'll have this heading back to you tomorrow. IMAG0313
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Alright Daniel, takes on the left, puts on the right. If you get me your address, I'll have this heading back to you tomorrow. IMAG0313
    WTF Tony!........ sending PM now.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    WTF Tony!........ sending PM now.
    My bad. I forgot about your love of nubs. I'll put that one back in there.
  • Options
    On the way home. DC#03121430000118459697
  • Options
    My pass finally made its way home today and umm yeah...... WTF is this?!?!?! Lol. I would like to thank everyone who participated. Now thanks to you guys I definitely need to invest in another humi.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    My pass finally made its way home today and umm yeah...... WTF is this?!?!?! Lol. I would like to thank everyone who participated. Now thanks to you guys I definitely need to invest in another humi.
    Nice Daniel!! That will keep you busy until the weekend! Lol
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Ok I got this in the mail today from Kingj WHOS NEXT... I need an addy...lol
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Ok I got this in the mail today from Kingj WHOS NEXT... I need an addy...lol
    I think you have this in the wrong pass brother, it should be the choose your own adventure pass
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Bro..where are the doo doo sticks?
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    yeah wrong 1 my bad guys]