Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Scotch??

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Jetmech_63:
    Anyone got a line on balvenie double wood or port wood? I can't believe my local bevmo doesn't have either...
    My bevmo has the 21 port wood last I checked. Let me know man.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Jetmech_63:
    Anyone got a line on balvenie double wood or port wood? I can't believe my local bevmo doesn't have either...

Hey, Vinnie, K&L Wines.com says they have both the Doublewood and the Portwood in stock. Maybe you should check out their website. Also, I'm currently in the Santa Cruz area for a few days and there's a local shop who says they have the Portwood in stock. If ya like, I'll go check them out for ya. Their advertised price is pretty steep, though. Let me know....
    Vinny the site JL listed has better prices than I can get.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the input guys, much appreciated!
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    perkinke:
    Jetmech_63:
    If King can't hook ya up let me know, I know both my favorite stores have it (well, they HAD it last i was in and carry it regularly I think).

A Google search just now shows BevMo has the Doublewood in stock but not the Portwood. I don't know where they'd be shipping it from, however.

Do they have BevMo in Oregon, Perkinke? If so, how do the prices compare with other states? California, for example. One of my brothers has a home about 4 miles south of the Oregon border and the nearby liquor store parking lot is always jammed with cars with Oregon plates on them. Prices must be much higher in Oregon, I'd say.....
    All our booze goes through the state so we're a tad higher on some things, but if you're talking about the warehouse in Grenada, yeah, they have awesome prices. My family is originally from Yreka so my cousin and I used to stock up when visiting the grandparents on breaks during college. If I remember correctly I paid about 50 for my bottle of doublewood.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    perkinke:
    jlmarta:
    perkinke:
    Jetmech_63:
    If King can't hook ya up let me know, I know both my favorite stores have it (well, they HAD it last i was in and carry it regularly I think).

A Google search just now shows BevMo has the Doublewood in stock but not the Portwood. I don't know where they'd be shipping it from, however.

Do they have BevMo in Oregon, Perkinke? If so, how do the prices compare with other states? California, for example. One of my brothers has a home about 4 miles south of the Oregon border and the nearby liquor store parking lot is always jammed with cars with Oregon plates on them. Prices must be much higher in Oregon, I'd say.....
    All our booze goes through the state so we're a tad higher on some things, but if you're talking about the warehouse in Grenada, yeah, they have awesome prices.

No, actually I was referring to a liquor store near Smith River, CA - about 4 or 5 miles south of Brookings, OR. Just a small store but many Oregon plates in the parking lot and no other businesses nearby.