Home General Discussion
Options

Forum Blend Smaplers

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    rdnstn:
    So anybody seen or heard anymore. The container was shippiong this week. I'm sure it needs to hit customs and all that but I am so anxious to get my sampler.

Hey Ron. Want to go camp out in the C.Com parking lot with me? LMAO
    Be like those folks who spend hours in the rain waiting for a concert ticket. MORONS !
    At least we will be waiting for something important !
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Hell yeah!!!! COUNT ME IN TOO!!!!....... oh.... I didn't know you were kidding...

/puts camping gear back in the closet
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Hey, the ccom warehouse isn't too far from where I live. Maybe I'll stake it out!
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    Hey, the ccom warehouse isn't too far from where I live. Maybe I'll stake it out!
    Well what are you waiting for??? Get Over there!!!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    rwheelwright:
    Well what are you waiting for??? Get Over there!!!
    Yeah, and save a spot for Lassy and me.
    You head out now Lassy, I'll be along shortly. :)
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Once again, please excuse my newbiedom (New-bee-dumb) but what exactly is this forum blend sampler that everyone is so excited about?
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I beleive you meant smapler.
  • Options
    clearlysuspect:
    Once again, please excuse my newbiedom (New-bee-dumb) but what exactly is this forum blend sampler that everyone is so excited about?
    Some of the good folks on this forum (not me, I was on Hiatus) helped to pick out certain blends and tobaccos and then the forum member were able to purchase a sampler of the picked out cigars that were made specially by Cigar.com for this purpose only.

Now all of us are awaiting the arrival of the samplers so we can smoke them

(I did order a sampler, but did not participate in the making of them... so hopefully these guys didn't let me down :))
  • Options
    clearlysuspect:
    Excuse me. Yes. Smapler. How could I have been so careless. LOL
  • Options
    andrewhandrewh Posts: 97
    I hope there are some still for sell!
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    andrewh:
    I hope there are some still for sell!
    I doubt it because they were down to less than 10 and that was over a month ago. Never hurts to try though, give 'em a call.
  • Options
    What does the sampler consist of (quantity, size) and how much does it cost???
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    On a truck from Miami. Should ship next week. They look great.
  • Options
    Alex Svenson:
    WOOOOHOOOO!
    In my best James Bond voice...I mean that's just marvelous Alex...Marvelous!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Indeed my good fellow, mahvelous indeed. (just imagine the snooty accent and it works.)
  • Options
    Alex Svenson:
    Holy Hell!!! This is kinda like christmas... You know the *** comes at the end of the year, but you tell yourself that it's so far off and you try to make yourself not get worked up over santa... then it's the week before Santa comes and you're all like
    HOLY HELL IT"S HERE!!!

Yeah, that's me right now!
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    let's hope their good, I'd like to be able to put cigar blender on my resume.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Luko:
    let's hope their good, I'd like to be able to put cigar blender on my resume.

Ha! thats a good idea Luko ...now I just need a cigar shop to fall for it and hire me ...
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭

woohoo!!

my account was charged.

the cigars are on the way!!

• Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:

woohoo!!

my account was charged.

Santa C. Com is coming!!!

WOO HOO!!!

...my account hasn't been charged yet, but I'm totally stoked that they are on their way!!!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    kuzi16:

woohoo!!

my account was charged.

Mine was charged too! WOO HOO!!!! The only problem is now the wife will see that I dropped $60 more than she thought I had... LOL
  • Options
    I see that mine are on the way too. Got a tracking number and all.
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Once you guys start smoking these lets get a thread going on feedback.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    I will be more than happy to comment on these and let you guys know my thoughts and the thoughts of my friend that I got the other sampler for. It will be a while though because I will lef them sit for 4-6 weeks before I smoke any.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Alex Svenson:
    I will be more than happy to comment on these and let you guys know my thoughts and the thoughts of my friend that I got the other sampler for. It will be a while though because I will lef them sit for 4-6 weeks before I smoke any.
    same here.
    also, ill throw one or two of each in the aging humidor and ill bump up the feedback thread a year or two on.
  • Options
    I'm gonna have to do a lot of smoking this weekend! I got a couple of those bundles coming in!
  • Options
    I've been charged too. Can't wait to try these!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, my order is on the way too! I can't wait to get these. I don't think I can wait 4-6 weeks to try one, though, might have to get the thread started on how they taste new to start and then go from there. Woo-hoo!
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    I see that mine are on the way too. Got a tracking number and all.
    Me too, but I'm still jealous of all of you that were able to get multiple smaplers. When Jeff took my order, he said I could only get one. :(
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    My smaplers shipped too...I can't wait. Gonna have to try one sooner rather than later.