Home General Discussion
Options

Forum Blend Smaplers

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    I am sure I can find this if I search through threads extensively enough, but - what are the details on these samplers?
    Wrapper? Binder? Filler? Aging? Rolled where?
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I just checked with Tim, there is 1 more bundle of 10 left. I just ordered a few more for myself.
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    I call dibs! Just ordered it from Tim!
  • Options
    Jdorais:
    Nice man. I don't want to say how many I have ordered in total but they will be smoked and not all by me. I promised a bunch of people that I would give them 1 of each. I'm trying to expand their tastes and help out ccom with more business at the same time. A win win for everyone.
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    rwheelwright:
    Jdorais:
    Nice man. I don't want to say how many I have ordered in total but they will be smoked and not all by me. I promised a bunch of people that I would give them 1 of each. I'm trying to expand their tastes and help out ccom with more business at the same time. A win win for everyone.
    Yeah, Tim said he made you leave some for the other kids...
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    So thats it?!!! They are over ::(?
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Renaissance_Man:
    So thats it?!!! They are over ::(?
    Yep, unless everyone here can convince Alex to put them into production
  • Options
    tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    Just have to say....GREAT servie Cigar.com....I ordered the forum blend yesterday afternoon, and I now have them in my humi...waiting to smoke one...can't wait....thanks again....
  • Options
    After seven and a half months in the humidor, I finally pulled out my sampler and had one of each yesterday. Good god those things were good. A big congrats to everyone that contributed to the making of these cigars. I wish I had been around for the creation, but I'm glad I was able to pick up a sampler.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    punkrawk_99:
    After seven and a half months in the humidor, I finally pulled out my sampler and had one of each yesterday. Good god those things were good. A big congrats to everyone that contributed to the making of these cigars. I wish I had been around for the creation, but I'm glad I was able to pick up a sampler.
    I wish someone would do a real review on one of these, I was around for the blending but missed out on the sale of the samplers. Maybe Alex will do another someday....

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    Any news on when these will be available for purchase again?? I thought it was supposed to be in Jan/Feb
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    punkrawk_99:
    I wish someone would do a real review on one of these, I was around for the blending but missed out on the sale of the samplers. Maybe Alex will do another someday....
    at some point ill get there.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Whatever happened with these? Weren't the Sumatras supposed to go in production?
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    No kidding Tony. I have been asking about this since Jan,
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Word. I still have 1 of each that you sent me tony...I think its time to revisit them....both were awesome and cant wait to see what a year did to them.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Alex made a post that production got caught up in the factory and we won't see them for another 6 months or so.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I have actually only had one of the Maduros and it was a very good smoke. I'll have to break out one of the Sumatra sometime soon and give it a shot.
  • Options
    So they are in production then? Awesome, although I do wish they had produced the maduro as well.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    TatuajeVI:
    Alex made a post that production got caught up in the factory and we won't see them for another 6 months or so.
    I thought I saw that too but wasn't sure so I didn't want to open my mouth to only later stick my foot into it. I think with all the buzz around these I probably would have been kicked off the forum if I had been wrong.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    I do wish they had produced the maduro as well.
    i liked it better than the sumatra.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    alienmisprint:
    My first one of each, I liked the sumatra better. My second one of each I liked the maduro better. We'll see what the third ones are like.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    alienmisprint:
    As I remember it, there was a pretty even divide between people who prefered the Sumatra vs. people who prefered the Maduro. I have accepted that we lost and the Sumatra is the one to be produced, but I can still wish for the Maduro, lol.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I wish I had ordered a smapler..
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    I smapled the maduro again this weekend...even better with age.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I smapled a maduro today ...awsome !!!
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    I wish I had ordered a smapler..
    I wish I had ordered two.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I'm very luck that Brandon granted my wish.....unlucky that I only got one of each. I'm excited to try them both. Maybe they will grant our wish and make the maduro too!